BigCricket Fantasy Cricket League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BigCricket Fantasy Cricket League

The Wizz;298248 said:
Jolldo87 can I play with the DVCA after the finals?? Do I need a clearance?

A long way to go before there is a DVCA side. If one is made then there will be a way for you to play for them. Once the new salary cap system is finalised then i'll give you more information.

This is the thread for the DVCA to try and recruit players for their comp. I hope that you guys are successful but with The Wizz on board he will be able to show you the ropes

D.K;298277 said:
This is the thread for the DVCA to try and recruit players for their comp. I hope that you guys are successful but with The Wizz on board he will be able to show you the ropes

Thank you I will be glad to help..;)

Have we got many takers yet? There is a chance for some inter-competition rivalry as the Geelong boys are also thinking of starting up a team.

If you want to take part, lets see some interest in this thread!

mas cambios;298870 said:
Have we got many takers yet? There is a chance for some inter-competition rivalry as the Geelong boys are also thinking of starting up a team.

If you want to take part, lets see some interest in this thread!

I think will will get a team easy. I will send pm to some of the guys on here from both money and bacley. It might be a hard getting answers of them straight away being Christmas..

MS, whats our time limit, as The Wizz mentions thi stime of year a few are away from 'puters, I am sure we will get a team.

CowCorner;298947 said:
MS, whats our time limit, as The Wizz mentions thi stime of year a few are away from 'puters, I am sure we will get a team.

The 25 overs per side tournament will start at the end of January (if the majority want it). It would be good if this side was included in it but doesn't have to be.

The new season will start around February 15. So squads will need to be in by around February 10 at the latest.

Those dates are pretty flexible and only estimates but you should have plenty of time to get the new side up and running. @|

CowCorner;298947 said:

Sure as hell you won't be CC (away from the machine). Nothing better to do?
Anyway what's this involve. Given my indospitions and there's plenty, can't see myself getting involved unless I don't have to actually take the field. But if I can suck more pi55 (almost there as I type) that'll be OK.:D

Nawab of Pautadi;299050 said:
Given my indospitions and there's plenty, can't see myself getting involved unless I don't have to actually take the field. But if I can suck more pi55 (almost there as I type) that'll be OK.:D

Youd fit in well then Nawab.

Its all sledging. :D

Nawab of Pautadi;299050 said:
Sure as hell you won't be CC (away from the machine). Nothing better to do?
Anyway what's this involve. Given my indospitions and there's plenty, can't see myself getting involved unless I don't have to actually take the field. But if I can suck more pi55 (almost there as I type) that'll be OK.:D

I'm in the same boat. Count me in.

Good to see Big Fella, also glad to see you got home OK......you looked shocking when we left.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back