BigCricket International Calendar Announced

Jolldo87

BigCricket International Calendar Announced

The BigCricket Reserves will tour TAE in just under two weeks time to play against the TAE Reserves. The TAE Seniors will then tour BigCricket to play our Seniors towards the end of our season.

The reserves will play 2 Tests and 2 One Dayers whilst the Seniors will play 3 Tests and 3 One Dayers.

The dates for the reserves tour are as follows:

Monday October 13 - 1st One Dayer
Saturday October 18 - 2nd One Dayer
Sunday October 19 to Thursday October 23 - 1st Test
Sunday October 26 to Thursday October 30 - 2nd Test

Squad sizes will be decided once i've received confirmation on wether we're picking one squad or a one day squad and a test squad. Squads will be selected by the 4 club captains and myself. I will have the final say on all selection issues. The club captains will be pm'd when we know the details of selection.

The preliminary senior squad will be posted later this week with the reserve squad to be posted early next week. The senior squad may be altered before TAE tour depending on what happens in the second half of the season.

This should be a large incentive for players to get posting in the coming weeks as International selection is something that everyone should be aspiring to.

All players selected in the reserves squad are expected to go over to TAE and post in the match threads etc....

Re: BigCricket International Calendar Announced

bd_cricket_is_my_thing;268892 said:
Come TAE reserves, let tear up! Will the great Big Man be playing in the reserves team?

I'd be thinking Big Man would probably get a gig in the seniors.

Especially if the seniors are playing here, and not TAE. much easier for him.

Should be a good series, the boys over at TAE are pumped for it. I'll be sitting it out, an impartial viewer for both sides, so may the best team win. :cool:

BC will shit it home - we're what TAE wish they were.

Plus our forum name makes more sense. @|

You dreaming hougie, Our reserves and seniors will dominate. No doubt about it. We are pumped for this tour. Carn the Animals! Who mostly going to be in the reserves side?

penfolds_grange_1990.jpg

The only reserve worth bothering about

TAE again? :confused:

I would be surprised if they even manage to get off the shock from PC, let alone battle BC though. :cool:

I would love if I could play in the series against TAE. Some known faces... ;)

I don't know yet, but after teh series on PC I'll know quite lot of them. You'll always remember the people you thrashed in Cricket. :p

I always think the correct thing. TAE wouldn't be able to stand up to the might of Big Cricket!

Only sledging wouldn't help your cause. You have to prove it when you play Cricket! ;)

We're gonna wipe the floor with those TAE's

Whens the team being announced?

Go Kshitiz, tell him where to go

jimmy33;269215 said:
Whens the team being announced?

Hopefully the senior squad will be announced by the end of the week and the reserves squad in about a week.

Back