"BigCricket Legends vs. The World" Game

Re: "BigCricket Legends vs. The World" Game

That's 16 and then add JSFish and we get 17. A few more players and we could have a fully operational second eleven going.

If we manage to have two posting teams, we could advertise that we are running a new competition. We could then advertise that four new club licenses are available, there would be quite a few who would jump at the chance to captain a new side and I'm sure a new fantasy comp would bring more posters to this board.

This new fantasy thing seems to have worked well already.

Ljp86;220248 said:
That's 16 and then add JSFish and we get 17. A few more players and we could have a fully operational second eleven going.

If we manage to have two posting teams, we could advertise that we are running a new competition. We could then advertise that four new club licenses are available, there would be quite a few who would jump at the chance to captain a new side and I'm sure a new fantasy comp would bring more posters to this board.

This new fantasy thing seems to have worked well already.

18 now

When we start the new franchises should be started from scratch. Figjams and magpies to be disolved. A fresh start for a fresh comp, plus the names sucked :eek:

Guru™;220293 said:
18 now

When we start the new franchises should be started from scratch. Figjams and magpies to be disolved.

Four new teams would be good although I wouldn't mind playing for the Crusaders again.

Guru™ said:
A fresh start for a fresh comp, plus the names sucked :eek:

Crusaders were okay. Indomitable Magpies, South Aussie Figjams and Kandy Lions weren't the best.

Guru™;220293 said:
18 now

When we start the new franchises should be started from scratch. Figjams and magpies to be disolved. A fresh start for a fresh comp, plus the names sucked :eek:
Just those 2 or the other clubs as well?
Ljp86;220297 said:
Crusaders were okay. Indomitable Magpies, South Aussie Figjams and Kandy Lions weren't the best.
Our name was awesome. Crusaders sucked on the field.
carn tigez;220298 said:
I've got a good team name if i get to captain a side...:D
You remind me of JRR

Lets call the new BCFCL:

The First Annual BigCricket Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence.

:p

******** I'm good.

Winning runs too. 50.5 Bracken to loopy_cam, FOUR, Great shot, four straight over the bowler's head.

loopy_cam;220349 said:
******** I'm good.

Winning runs too. 50.5 Bracken to loopy_cam, FOUR, Great shot, four straight over the bowler's head.
sorry mate, i had to drop you because you hadn't posted for a while

next game will be bigcricket1st v big cricket 2nds so you'll get a game then @|

Ljp86;219924 said:
Sorry Loopy. :eek:

Not a great day there guys, a little disappointing with the bat, if it weren't for our middle order we'd be in pretty big trouble.

Well done to Loopy, 7/17 is a brilliant effort. We'll need to take those last few wickets early tomorrow and then knuckle down with the bat.

Carn BigCricket!!

Sorry is right. :mad::D

loopy_cam;220368 said:
12. And a catch. And the winning runs. ;)

But who's counting?

we all know the real reason you were dropped. To be a late replacement for Casson.

We bloody need someone.

Jolldo87;220371 said:
we all know the real reason you were dropped. To be a late replacement for Casson.

We bloody need someone.

Hush, they want it to be a surprise. :cool:

If anyone wants to start a new franchaise, they have to pass a 5 point criteria.

1. Have at least 10m in capital to pay for a licence (payments can be made to ONB's home address).
2. Have a decent name. None of this FIGJAM or Indomitable snowmen crap.
3. Have the backing of at least 3 people approving of your leadership qualities (To ensure your here to stay and not rack off somewhere else half way through the season).
4. Have a sense of tactics needed to be a good team.
5. Don't forget to pass criteria point 1 @|

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;220377 said:
If anyone wants to start a new franchaise, they have to pass a 5 point criteria.

1. Have at least 10m in capital to pay for a licence (payments can be made to ONB's home address).
2. Have a decent name. None of this FIGJAM or Indomitable snowmen crap.
3. Have the backing of at least 3 people approving of your leadership qualities (To ensure your here to stay and not rack off somewhere else half way through the season).
4. Have a sense of tactics needed to be a good team.
5. Don't forget to pass criteria point 1 @|

will you except "The Fire Breathing Rubber Duckies"? :p

Back