BigCricket Senior Squad

Re: BigCricket Senior Squad

Frodo27;301268 said:
ideas..........mmmmmmm.....I had another word in mind :p

Starts with 's', ends it what I do to your deliveries that end up over the boundary for 6?

ToonArmy and boncer are dropped for Sean and Flawed Genius.

weapons, Kevieyang and some of the newer guys were very close to selection.

Jolldo87;301621 said:

No Comment (as he wipes away tears)

Jolldo87;301621 said:

:rolleyes:
By that do you mean me Jolldo ?

grapedo;301963 said:
what is wrong tongs ? seems like your starting to look to see what's behind you mate.

Pressure is definitley on. :cool:

Tongs is a long way ahead of you mate.

A long, long, long way.

grapedo;301964 said:
:rolleyes:
By that do you mean me Jolldo ?

You haven't even played a club game yet, have you? You don't even have 100 posts up and yet you think you're going to be in the rep side? You wouldn't have even been considered buddy.

Like I said in the BigCricket match thread, play some club games, keep up the posting and maybe next season if Tongs posting drops off (and he stops complaining) :D and his average also drops, you may be considered for a spot.

Dirk Kuyt;301972 said:

A long, long, long way.

You haven't even played a club game yet, have you? You don't even have 100 posts up and yet you think you're going to be in the rep side? You wouldn't have even been considered buddy.

Like I said in the BigCricket match thread, play some club games, keep up the posting and maybe next season if Tongs posting drops off (and he stops complaining) :D and his average also drops, you may be considered for a spot.
this is my 101st actually so yes I do and I play my first club game on the weekend. Thanks for the advice though when I am the captain of the rep side you can say you were my mentor.:D

Jolldo87;301621 said:

W......T........F...........

hahahaha least some of the nuggets are in.........;)

Dirk Kuyt;301972 said:

A long, long, long way.

Firstly, my posting will not drop off until I am dead! Secondly, you have to admit I am stiff on selection. My spot was given to someone with 46 posts and they have half my average. And thirdly, my average will only go up from here! I will be the next Bradman!

Biggie;302263 said:
But did Bradman keep wicket? ;)

I'm guessing if he wanted to, he could have kept wicket and been the best ever at that too.

Back