Birthday???

Palermo10

Birthday???

Whenever I try to change my profile, it says I have entered an invalid birthday.... no matter what I change. Even if I dont change anything, it says my birthday is invalid.

??

Re: Birthday???

Palermo10 said:
Whenever I try to change my profile, it says I have entered an invalid birthday.... no matter what I change. Even if I dont change anything, it says my birthday is invalid.

??

************ much pissflap?

huss said:
Fixed. Try now.

Oh no. Not the Huss man in his Chicken avatar. ho ho ho ho.

Ps. Let me back on BigSoccer and i wont call you a Gimp? Fair doo's Gimp. Do you shop at the Gimp store. I bet your shoes are made by Gimps for Gimps Gimp boy from the future.

Mel B said:
Oh no. Not the Huss man in his Chicken avatar. ho ho ho ho.

Ps. Let me back on BigSoccer and i wont call you a Gimp? Fair doo's Gimp. Do you shop at the Gimp store. I bet your shoes are made by Gimps for Gimps Gimp boy from the future.
that's one idea.....

of course he could simply ban you from this site too.....hmmm....that's a toss up really.....

ColoradoJack said:
that's one idea.....

of course he could simply ban you from this site too.....hmmm....that's a toss up really.....

1 - I dont murder Woman
2 - I am not a rapist.
3 - I used to have a Cat called Gus, she was tres bon Billy tres ********ing bon.
4 - I dont ******** little Boys up the arse like Superstar Michael Jackson and then get away with it by America's crap judicial system that even allowed murderer OJ Simpson off with it ffs.

Ps. Simple as that.

huss said:
mel, go away.

Hello Commando Chicken.
avidmisseltoe4zn.jpg

Back