BPCA Grand Final

Re: BPCA Grand Final

you have not seen a more quiet bunch of blokes win a grand final than barwon heads. couldnt believe it, was waiting for the cordial and biscuits to come out. get excited boys, ya just won back to back flags.:eek:

crktluva;341976 said:
you have not seen a more quiet bunch of blokes win a grand final than barwon heads. couldnt believe it, was waiting for the cordial and biscuits to come out. get excited boys, ya just won back to back flags.:eek:
they were the same last yr wen they beat us

No need to go physcho and rub your opponents' noses in it. The boys more than made up for it when they got back to the clubrooms.

tugga1;342049 said:
No need to go physcho and rub your opponents' noses in it. The boys more than made up for it when they got back to the clubrooms.

no, your right, no need to rub opponents nose in it, unless they asked for it. but for christ sake man, showing some emotion wouldnt hurt. we played stacks on the mill with about twenty blokes when i won a flag. fat pricks on the bottom of course.

crktluva;342409 said:
no, your right, no need to rub opponents nose in it, unless they asked for it. but for christ sake man, showing some emotion wouldnt hurt. we played stacks on the mill with about twenty blokes when i won a flag. fat pricks on the bottom of course.

Yeah I get what you're saying, but they knew half an hour before they officially won it that they were home. Once Buckland and Handley went out, they would have spent a good 30 minutes playing time knowing they'd be premiers. It kind of takes away from it a tiny bit.
Also, the club has won 3 flags in 4 years and without deliberately trying to be a smart arse, these guys are used to winning on the big stage. I was proud to be a club supporter on the weekend. I thought they handled themselves well, although I do get where you're coming from.

can we get the retarded dna pillow munching arse lovers advertising off the site, im pretty sure theres no takers here. crickets not really a faggot sport. ya cant be that hard up for money to run the site surely. as a red blooded hetrosexual im deeply offended:mad:

Hey Tugga1, you seem to be well versed in the happenings at Barwon Heads, What was the story with the star studded C grade team come finals (they went missing). and I hear the 4 oldest players may be looking for a new club next season ?

yes its me;343003 said:
Hey Tugga1, you seem to be well versed in the happenings at Barwon Heads, What was the story with the star studded C grade team come finals (they went missing). and I hear the 4 oldest players may be looking for a new club next season ?

They choked on semifinal day and came up against a good opponent.
Who do you mean by the four oldest players? There were plenty of older players in that team.:D

Back