BPCA Rd10 St Albans/Breakwater v Wallington

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE

BPCA Rd10 St Albans/Breakwater v Wallington

Thought I'd put this one up for crktluva to get the chance to win some money back after losing some to Anglesea.

Re: BPCA Rd10 St Albans/Breakwater v Wallington

Not much value for the Wallabies. Would have thought they would be rank underdog against the premiership fancies.

a for effort;307809 said:
Not much value for the Wallabies. Would have thought they would be rank underdog against the premiership fancies.

Let me know what you thinks fair? didn't want to look cocky by putting them at long odds, but happy to change it though.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;307811 said:
Let me know what you thinks fair? didn't want to look cocky by putting them at long odds, but happy to change it though.
$5 is fair

Whatever you think is fair, you're the BPCA man. Can't see the Wallabies attracting much interest anyway.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;307820 said:
I'll put them at $5.50 thats fair.
i think ya got it right, we gotta make bigger scores and win before we get any respect. havent beaten a top 6 side yet.

im on baby!! ya never know:p we ha dya 7/70 last year until the vetran entered the arena.

How come everyone gets to bet at $1.65 But you got them at $2 Shanebourne? Thats not really fair, when you are setting the odds!

Tongs;309279 said:
How come everyone gets to bet at $1.75 (i think thats what it was) But you got them at $2 Shanebourne? Thats not really fair, when you are setting the odds!

Happy now idiot? go cry to your bf ljp again like last time:rolleyes:

There's no crying here mate. I just wondered why you get the best odds, and everyone else gets shit odds?

Typical St Albans thief. Rip anyone off when you get the chance. And for fake money! Aren't you a hero!

Tongs;309300 said:
There's no crying here mate. I just wondered why you get the best odds, and everyone else gets shit odds?

Typical St Albans thief. Rip anyone off when you get the chance. And for fake money! Aren't you a hero!

HAHA Doesn't look like you care loser, u just missed out I had the odds up 500-1 and 1500-1 should of got on then oxygen theif.

Are you really gunna carry on over 15c of fake money:eek:

I already posted this in another thread but if you're going to offer odds on 2 sides of greater than $2.00 then you must not allow multiple bets.

Jolldo87;310235 said:
I already posted this in another thread but if you're going to offer odds on 2 sides of greater than $2.00 then you must not allow multiple bets.

Multiple bet option taken away.

be great if the bookie cleaned up here :eek: on lotta faces. just hope were competetive and show our improvement against a good side.

Back