BPCA Rd11 Queenscliff v St Albans/Breakwater

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE

BPCA Rd11 Queenscliff v St Albans/Breakwater

Probably one of the matches of the season the loser can say good-bye to a top 3 spot I'd say.

Queenscliff are the favorites being at home on their all purpose wicket, quite tough to play on if your not use to it.

I'll do the odds with some value but you will only be able to bet once as I have to turn off multi bets on head to head events.:rolleyes:

Re: BPCA Rd11 Queenscliff v St Albans/Breakwater

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;316123 said:
I'll do the odds with some value but you will only be able to bet once as I have to turn off multi bets on head to head events.:rolleyes:

You had to turn it off because whilst using multi bet you were guaranteeing that people would win money.

Jolldo87;316140 said:
You had to turn it off because whilst using multi bet you were guaranteeing that people would win money.

does that meen i can cash it in????

Jolldo87;316140 said:

And that's because it's a stupid system where if you have $100 @ $1.90 apparently you win $290 somehow instead of the normal $190:eek:

Babies Arm;316148 said:
does that meen i can cash it in????

Not anymore.

Multi bet is not being offered with these extremely generous odds. If the odds were to be lowered multi bet would be turned back on but then you wouldn't be guaranteed a win.

Jolldo87;316155 said:
Not anymore.

Multi bet is not being offered with these extremely generous odds. If the odds were to be lowered multi bet would be turned back on but then you wouldn't be guaranteed a win.

Not Anymore? I'd say he's taking the piss on how serious you take this vbookie stuff:eek:

I've got normal odds. Vbookie is the thing that isn't normal, fix it it's STUPID.

Anyway I've been through this so lets leave it:rolleyes:

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;316123 said:
Probably one of the matches of the season the loser can say good-bye to a top 3 spot I'd say.

Queenscliff are the favorites being at home on their all purpose wicket, quite tough to play on if your not use to it.

loser can still make top 3, collendina will have sweet f.a after this week, mark my words. jan juc can drink cans for the rest of the year too.:D:D

crktluva;316220 said:
loser can still make top 3, collendina will have sweet f.a after this week, mark my words. jan juc can drink cans for the rest of the year too.:D:D

I'll be surprised if that happens but I've marked your words;)

OK crktluva if this does happen which your saying it will this is how the ladder will look with teams losing points after 1st Nov.

BARWON HEADS 48
ST ALBANS 39
QUEENSCLIFF 39
PORT 33
DRYSDALE 27
ANGLESEA 24

Ocean Grove 21
Wallington 21
Barrabool 15
Geelong West 9
Collendina 6 (39)
Jan Juc 6 (30)
Newcomb 6 (15)

Blue teams were in the six
In Red current points

Looks allot different, like I said I doubt they'll do it, it seems very extreme but i guess rules are rules and if it gets pushed by the clubs they might be in some strife.

i know for a fact that 3 of the 6 exec who vote on it want the rule enforced, two of them are clubs involved and may be asked to obstain from vote and 1 on the fence. but the 3 still want to discuss it further. was told this saturday by an exec member of BPCA. ill be surprised if it doesnt happen.

crktluva;316652 said:
i know for a fact that 3 of the 6 exec who vote on it want the rule enforced, two of them are clubs involved and may be asked to obstain from vote and 1 on the fence. but the 3 still want to discuss it further. was told this saturday by an exec member of BPCA. ill be surprised if it doesnt happen.

We'll find out soon enough I guess, if you hear anything let us know;)

WE WONT OUR MONEY BACK. HOW CAN YOU LOSE WHEN THERE WAS NO RESULT? PLEASE EXPLAIN......................................................:eek:

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;333005 said:
I ticked off no result and it didn't give anyone their money back, ****ing stupid:mad:

pm an admin and they should be able to refund the bets

a for effort;333234 said:
pm an admin and they should be able to refund the bets

ok do it then.......i want a refund, AND SO DO THESE BLOKES

THE_LATE_MAIL 9120 5/2 (2.50) 0
Babies Arm 1000 5/2 (2.50) 0
crktluva 500 5/2 (2.50) 0
SHANEBOURNEorWARNE 500 5/2 (2.50) 0
mdf30586 214 5/2 (2.50) 0
Badger 100 5/2 (2.50) 0

Back