BPCA Rd9

Re: BPCA Rd9

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;303303 said:
Match of the round in my bias opinion is Drysdale v St Albans/Breakwater

Give ya self some nice odds here dont ya reckon. easy money for st a 's boys. :rolleyes:

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;305802 said:
$1.83? thats about right surely 4th v 5th in a 40 over game, anyone can win!

ladder spots means sweet fa, you guys have been robbed by rain and you know it. thanks for backin us against anglesea too.:D

crktluva;305822 said:
ladder spots means sweet fa, you guys have been robbed by rain and you know it. thanks for backin us against anglesea too.:D

Its about betting with ya head not ya heart crktluva;)

I hope you knock off Anglesea though, need to get Jacobs, Robertson and Coles cheap and your a big chance there bowling is very weak.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;305924 said:
Its about betting with ya head not ya heart crktluva;)

I hope you knock off Anglesea though, need to get Jacobs, Robertson and Coles cheap and your a big chance there bowling is very weak.

i studied their stats, they go for a 4.8 an over in one dayers and 4.07 in two, thats weak alright. if we lose then we are still crap.

crktluva;306386 said:
i studied their stats, they go for a 4.8 an over in one dayers and 4.07 in two, thats weak alright. if we lose then we are still crap.

You just need Cammo to go at more than 0.5 an over and you should post a decent score:D:D

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;306388 said:
You just need Cammo to go at more than 0.5 an over and you should post a decent score:D:D

he is slow but he sees off new ball, he might not open from now on, i heard a rumour.

Back