BREAKING NEWS : Another star enters the league

Kshitiz

BREAKING NEWS : Another star enters the league

After a lot of discussions, phone calls, rumours around the web, its now confirmed, The star Batsman indeed wants to join in the BigCricket Fantasy league.

He was quoted saying "Indeed, the BigCricket FC is awesome, and it'll be an honour to be part of the exciting and great competition."

On being asked what team is he planning to go to, he mentions "Well I'm a star, I don't select teams, teams select me. But really, if I was to pick one, I want to say that I am really interested in joining the Kingston Kings. Kingston is a great brand in technology, and therefore the Kingston Kings are also a great team. Looking forward to joining the club and playing for them."

He also adds "This season I'm looking to break my own record for the most hundreds. Last season, in another country(Or forum, if you must), I had the most hundreds, around 18 in teh entire season. I want to break my own record now, and I'm feeling confident, playing with some of the best clubs in the world!"

And lastly, towards the end of press conference, he adds "I hope this thread isn't deleted, its a bit of a trend against the norm but I reckon its all about generating some activity, and it does nothing more. Though if the thread has to be deleted due to some reason or the other, I'll be glad to follow the made decision. Cheers! :)"

It looks like the BigCricket league is all set to go now. For some reason, it had been missing the biggest star yet, but hopefully it'll all now be fixed.

Cheers for reading this page folks, took a while to think and type. Hope you liked it. :p

Re: BREAKING NEWS : Another star enters the league

Don't bother coming to the magic, we already have a superstar batsman.

It's me btw. :cool:

I'm sure the kings would love to have you on board though. ;)

Cheers mate, thanks, and would love to play along (or against) you guys! :)

Don't want him stealing your thunder ay Quinz? :p

Jaymin;267304 said:
Who the ******** are you? :confused::confused:

I was wondering the same thing, but at least we know one thing... he's better than Boncer.

Well that is indeed a difficult question to answer. I would say it all depends on the context of your question. Some would answer I'm a man, but some would say I'm a boy. Some would say I'm an Indian but I would like to say I'm an earthian.

There are n possibilities for who I am, so basically you need to keep guessing, in which time you'll know me anyways. ;)

Back