Brett Lee Injured

Re: Brett Lee Injured

will_85;138548 said:
what so im not allowed to say mcgrath has lost it ?? did he even get a wicket in nz ?
:rolleyes: Honestly who gives a rat's?
Grow up and get over it.

Did you realise that NZ were targeting McGrath? Somehow I don't think you have a clue.

pidgeon fan;138615 said:
:rolleyes: Honestly who gives a rat's?
Grow up and get over it.

Did you realise that NZ were targeting McGrath? Somehow I don't think you have a clue.

DO U SAY ANYTHING ELSE THEN GROW UP AND GET OVER IT ??

if he is as good as u say he his he should have responded to nz targeting him shouldnt have he ?? thats no excause at all batsman get targeted every game and still make runs dont they ??

will_85;138634 said:

if he is as good as u say he his he should have responded to nz targeting him shouldnt have he ?? thats no excause at all batsman get targeted every game and still make runs dont they ??

C'mon Will. That's a slightly stupid point. The object of the game is to target batsmen.Mcgrath was one of the greatest bowlers the world has ever seen, and has my respect eternally for that, as well as having to cope with his wife being so sick. Sadly at the moment, Mcgrath is bowling like he is an old man at the moment, and consequently being put away for it. Isn't even a shadow of his former self.

thats what im trying to say !!

u sumed it up as well youngie

mcgrath WAS one of the best bowlers we have ever seen

there's nothing more then i would love to see him tear apart teams at the world cup but i doubt it will happen

Younginator;138561 said:
Just been confirmed. Lee out of the world cup :(:(. S Clark is his replacement. Can't the selecters make a good decision !! For goodness sake, Bring in Hilfenhouse !

great say goodbye to the world cup aussie fans.... Clark will cop a pounding.

will_85;138728 said:
thats what im trying to say !!

u sumed it up as well youngie

mcgrath WAS one of the best bowlers we have ever seen

there's nothing more then i would love to see him tear apart teams at the world cup but i doubt it will happen
Bit harsh coming from you, especially after he was targeted by NZ and England's batsmen.

It makes you sound like a fool who likes to write off our legendary bowlers. Lay off him.
McGrath STILL is one of the best bowlers we have seen. You will ONLY have to watch him against the lower countries that are playing in the world cup to work out how good he is.

will_85;138634 said:

Do you have to YELL:mad:

lmfao u just reliesed u said he is only any good againts the lower teams didnt u ??

a good bowler will bowl good in alot of his games and lately he just hasnt been doing that

Back