Ex-Prez

BUNDOORA CRICKET CLUB - Wanted Senior Coach

BUNDOORA CRICKET CLUB
Affiliated Diamond Valley Cricket Association

WANTED SENIOR COACH
Playing or non playing.
& Senior Players
(Remuneration Negotiable)

The Bundoora Cricket Club has established itself as one of the leading clubs in the northern suburbs over the last 30 years. We have enjoyed significant on field success through both our senior and junior teams (we fielded five senior and five junior teams this season).

The key to our success has been the strong family and social culture that exists within the club with a number of third generation Bundoorian’s playing today. We also pride ourselves on having the best social facilities in the northern suburbs.

We are now in the middle of a rebuilding program which is involving the development of our younger players with an injection of experienced new players. We are looking for a senior coach who can now develop our younger players further to assist them and the club in taking the next step to lead to further success on field for the club..

The key to this will be the appointment of a senior coach, the successful candidate will:

• Have a proven track record of on field personal success
• Display an in depth knowledge of the game
• Have strong interpersonal skills
• Possess leadership qualities
• Be able to develop a medium to long term strategy to build player skill levels

Ideally we are looking for someone that has recently retired from District or Sub District level who is looking to establish a coaching career at a suburban club with a medium to long term commitment.

If you feel that you have the necessary skills and believe that we are what you are looking for then please contact:

President: Anthony White (mob) 0414 953 223
(email) bundoora@club.cricketvictoria.com.au

Applications close Friday 1st May 2009

Re: BUNDOORA CRICKET CLUB - Wanted Senior Coach

i better write on this thing seen as no one else is.
i would just like to thank brad for the 2 years he has captained-coached.
the funnest and most succesful 2 years of cricket i have played.

so thanks brad.
:D:D

Thats a great idea from BCC, you don't see many local clubs looking to develop juniors to their full potential. This way they will have a lot of juniors stay at the club.

Top work Bundoora@|

HOWZAAT;330912 said:
i better write on this thing seen as no one else is.
i would just like to thank brad for the 2 years he has captained-coached.
the funnest and most succesful 2 years of cricket i have played.

so thanks brad.
:D:D

standing applause

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back