Can Australia do it for the 9th time?

arijitbarman

Can Australia do it for the 9th time?

Hi friends, I am a cricket maniac and I am really excited about the forthcoming Test series between the host England and the visitors Australia. They will be seen in action in later half of July for the most prestigious The Ashes Trophy, 2005. England will be playing for glory and Australia will be playing to defend the trophy as they are doing it for the last 8 years. This time English players like Kevin Pieterson, Harmison & Andrew Flintoff will be heavy for Australia. I came across a site named http://cricket.123india.com from where I got the latest informations about The Ashes Series 2005.Looking towards the past, bowling department of the teams will be the playing factor. Now let’s see which side makes the race. Hey the Aussies lead the 5 test series by 1-0.

Re: Can Australia do it for the 9th time?

I'm a Pom living in Melbourne........And I'm loving it at the moment. The Aussie cricket supporters and the cricket press over here just thought that they would win the Ashes because they always do. Even some of the Aussie team thought that it was just a matter of turning up. Quote from Mr McGrath "I think that that it willl be a whitewash" If the Aussies would of stopped for a minute and looked at what we, the English had been winning for the last couple of years, the results of the last few weeks wouldnt be such a surprise. Even if by some miracle that the already whinging (Ponting)Aussies scrape a draw and regain the Ashes..........We all know who the better Cricket team is !

Back