Caricatures.

It is not Jack Hobbs or Wally Hammond. Only other bloke from that time is Dennis Compton. This w'd make a good question for the Cricket Trivia thread Mal.

That's the one Richie, well done 👍 ...Compton was a great batsman.
It would be a very good trivia question.
Ok I am gonna get back at you with another cricketer.;) If I can find any caricatures without the actual name printed..
1606109723654.png

Last edited:
You know I am very surprised more young Aussie quicks not copy Thommo's action. You can count on one hand the few that have since he terrorized the Pommies and other world batsmen decades ago..

Ok who is my bloke.

Would've thought other fast bowlers in Aussie would copy his action too... maybe they're not confident or comfortable using that type of action ?

Your pic didn't come out Richie.

Really Mal. Was from same people as the Dennis Compton one. Will try posting again.

I can see it mate.
1606184712432.png

I probably didn't have my glasses on Richie 😉

Mate, I think that's the same Keith Miller caricature I posted earlier in the thread.

Yeah, posted it on page one, easy to miss though as picture was far too big, but know how to make them smaller now... as you mentioned Richie hard to find a cricketer without their signature at the bottom, if they do have a signature you hope it's a real scribble job making it very difficult to know who it is.

Will have a look for a pic to post mate.

Back