Changes to BigCricket

mas cambios

Changes to BigCricket

Over the next few days you'll see some changes at BigCricket, mainly to the forum layout but also a few other things, which we'll tell you about in due course.

At the moment we're looking to organise the forum a little differently to how it currently is, hopefully meaning that the site is easier to navigate and makes a little more sense in terms of forum groupings.

As you can see, the top section of the site is all about the international scene, moving onto the usual domestic and first class areas. Here you can chat about any thing first class or topics that don't quite fit into the international scene. We have put a focus on the Australian, English and India first class games at the minute, but will open up new forums for the other nations if there is demand for them.

A new addition is the 'Your Cricket' section, which is an area for you to post about the cricket you play. It includes the local and club cricket sections from the main Australia board; as we feel you guys deserve a separate area. At the moment it also includes other countries, but in time and once popularity demands it, each country will be given its own space. The 'Your Cricket' section also includes the popular Boundary Chat boards, which gives members a chance to blog about their season, good or bad!

Also a part of the Your Cricket section (although not directly included in it) are the coaching forums. These forums have some great advice on all aspects of the game, from batting to fitness and most things in-between. If you have a problem of any kind, try posting in there as somebody, somewhere, has probably gone though the same thing and will be able to offer help.

Rounding off the main site we have the ever popular cricket games and tipping forum, which will shortly include a vBookie area. vBookie is a betting system which allows members to bet virtual cash against a range of events, from tests to local games - all that needs to be done is for someone to request the event for it to be set up. Also included in this section are the off topic boards; for those that fancy a break from cricket.

Finally, we come to customer service, which gives you a chance to offer us feedback and the admins an opportunity to keep you lot informed about any changes to BigCricket.

Re: Changes to BigCricket

Seems to be a nice Idea. I think "Your Cricket" should be changed to "My Cricket" because there one forum which already has a coaching forum named as "Your Cricket".

If we will name it "My cricket", then it will look a bit unique. Just a small suggestion. I hope the virtual cash (vCash) will be named as bCash, just like sCash.

Really a good work by the Staff team.

Back