Check this baby out!

Re: Check this baby out!

the slazenger is kicking it old skool thats y i like it but the puma is sick too

I've got to say that i'm tempted to go buy the green bat used by Adam Gilchrist in the WC. It looks absolutely stunning, but i think for the first season in 4 seasons i'll reuse the bat from last year. Its a beaut!

They both look nice but the Puma's a beut!! For the last coupla seasons I've used the same Puma bat (the old red X-bow) but it's getting a bit weather beaten so I might look for a new one this season.

the green one isnt used by gilchrist i think he uses a different one not the vendetta

ShaneS said:
High Five, It is NICE!! :D
Have you posted it in the "post pics of your kit" section?
*Return High Five* :D
Next week mate, next week. As well as all me other stuff

Its not how the bat looks its how well you can play wid it
Simbazz said:
I've got to say that i'm tempted to go buy the green bat used by Adam Gilchrist in the WC. It looks absolutely stunning, but i think for the first season in 4 seasons i'll reuse the bat from last year. Its a beaut!

all those bats look pretty good ..... if i was 2 choose 1 i would choose the gray nicolls 4 sure because it looks like a top bat plus i have become a bit of a gray nicolls fan .... and then my 2nd choice would be the puma

Back