Children in Need

Re: Children in Need

I have donated the princely sum of £1.07 (all the money I had on me) as some of the girls in the office came into work in their pyjamas and dressing gowns.

Thankfully, I didn't have to, or else I'd have been a tad exposed (bearing in mind what I normally wear in bed), plus it was very cold this morning :eek: :embarrassed: :p

Almost_Austwick said:
I have donated the princely sum of £1.07 (all the money I had on me) as some of the girls in the office came into work in their pyjamas and dressing gowns.

Thankfully, I didn't have to, or else I'd have been a tad exposed (bearing in mind what I normally wear in bed), plus it was very cold this morning :eek: :embarrassed: :p

Would have made that train journey a bit more, erm....scenic for the other people ::)

I wore a pudsey wrist band today, thats about as much dressing up as i do!

I had my left leg waxed - ouch!

Raised a fair bit I'd have thought, what with my super sexy leg(s) getting an airing for all the ladies! Bring it on!

Apparently a youth centre in my town was on children in need last night :cool. Quite cool but i was out last night so it might have just been my mates having me on :eek:.

Back