Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chittagong Cheetahs Team Thread

Well, if we ever expand again, I expect the crux of this team to come back to the mighty Hasina Arena.

Equus, PHX, d4e and Jolldo in particular.

Won't be actively searching for a club either - I know it's only a fantasy comp, but you can't help but lose enthusiasm.

Btw our activity > Nuggets, Kings, Gators.

They just axed the third most active team - ah well, life presses on...

I know. There was only 3-4 inactive in the team anyway. I suppose from the thread that was posted it was just too much for the new admin to handle and we were the fall guys because we're the new team.

Nevertheless, just keep going.

You are more than welcome to join another side.

I'll need a list of those who are looking for another club as we may be having a mini-draft to determine where the remaining players will go to which club.

So we're dead? Just like that.

Then I'm out due to lack of enthusiasm, like hougie, started as a favour to get this team rolling with active posters but Jolldo's disappearance and now being kicked out of the league leaves me without the motivation to continue here, especially after the work people did to get this team up and running.

We were good while we lasted.

R.I.P. Chittagong Cheetahs.

Well this is crap.
I might just give the BCFCL a miss than. Really wanted to play with some of my BFFCL mates, but like PHX I'm lacking the motivation if I get chucked into a different team.

Good luck to the rest of the Cheetahs. In our short existance we sure as hell made a big impact on the comp (T25 champs!)

how about keeping Chittagong and losing Kingston Kings?

I'd say this team has better posting.

Equus;345734 said:
Merging would probably be better.

Yea, I suggested that on the suggestions, feedback board.

I'm sure a merge would produce a great posting side.

Where will the alliterations go?

Chittagong Kings?

Kingston Cheeahs?

Stick out like a sore thumb. ;)

Anyway better off merging Kingston and Nairobi and reinstating Chittagong. This team was more active than both of them.

hougie;345855 said:
Anyway better off merging Kingston and Nairobi and reinstating Chittagong. This team was more active than both of them.

Where's the thumbs up smiley when you need it?

Much better plan than just disbanding the Cheetahs because we're a new team.

Alright. It seems that the Kings are merging with the Cheetahs. So stay active becuase the first game is coming up just around the corner!

Carn Cheetah MkII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back