Highett West
Ana
Bent Uniting
Moor West
RSL.

Progress on park cricket;

CMCA = 1 :p
Turf muppets = 0 :(

Archie what is that all about mate, because i can tell you 95% of games went ahead as per normal in the DDCA on the weekend with most scores on average near 200.

Re: City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10

Tips RD 2

Longy
Carnegie South
Bent Utg
Omega
East Sandy
Wash Park
West Bent

Wooly
Hamp Cent
Highett West
Bent Ana
Bent Utg
Moorabbin West
Aspen ERSL

Here are my Round 2 tips.

Longy
RD 2
Carnegie South
Bent Utg
King Hth
East Sandy
Wash Park
West Bent

Bluff Rd Cup

Hamp Cent
Highett West
Bent Ana
Bent Utg
Moorabbin West
Aspen ERSL

Longy
RD 2
Bent Ana
Bri Union
Omega
East Sandy
Wash Park
West Bent

Bluff Rd Cup

Hamp Cent
Highett West
Bent Ana
Bent Utg
Moorabbin West
Aspen ERSL

I'm on this a week late, so I'm coming in off zero... however surely Merlot could give me one point for ANA winning its Woolnough game, which I was part of!

Longmuir...

ESBC
Washington Park
Kingston Heath
Brighton Union
West Bentleigh
Bentleigh ANA

Woolnough...

Hampton Central
Highett West
Bentleigh ANA
Bentleigh Uniting
Moorabbin West
Aspendale Edithvale RSL

brett;369319 said:
Archie what is that all about mate, because i can tell you 95% of games went ahead as per normal in the DDCA on the weekend with most scores on average near 200.
[/B]

Ahh Brett my boy, i knew i could count on you to be the first response.
Nothing sinister my ''turf muppet'', just going to take the stats for the season just to see how much cricket the muppets miss.
DDCA, had a good result getting games on the under prepaired decks, so i take your point, lets hope you can chase the 180 odd for victory, and hopefully we won't get rain tonight.
Subbies and VTCA would have all been in the bar last Saturday sinking some fizz, some other comps as well, further away from sunny Moorabbin would have have been in the same boat.
Good luck to everyone, ''cricket is the winner'':p;)

Longy

ANA
Brighton Union
Omega
East Sandy
Washington Park
West Bent

Wooly

Centrals
Omega
ANA
Bri Union
Moorabbin West
Hampton Utd

Archie Roach;369414 said:
Ahh Brett my boy, i knew i could count on you to be the first response.
Nothing sinister my ''turf muppet'', just going to take the stats for the season just to see how much cricket the muppets miss.
DDCA, had a good result getting games on the under prepaired decks, so i take your point, lets hope you can chase the 180 odd for victory, and hopefully we won't get rain tonight.
Subbies and VTCA would have all been in the bar last Saturday sinking some fizz, some other comps as well, further away from sunny Moorabbin would have have been in the same boat.
Good luck to everyone, ''cricket is the winner'':p;)

Well mission accomplished Archie:)
To say there were under repaired wickets may not be correct, who is to say every wicket must be a road. The wickets on Saturday had a bit in it for the bowlers but the batsman who were disciplined made some runs. Which is not the worst conditions to have on a wickets makes for a good tussled with bat and ball.

But yes cricket is the winner & it is good to be back on the park.

Adam,Jimmy,Burger,

At a great personal risk Merl is starting you all on 7 and no doubt you will go past me quickly.Adam you are at risk of a point deduction for not tipping in fixture order.Quilton you will also start on 7.

Merl's tips

Longy

Ana
Bri Un
Omega
East Sandy
Wash Pk
West Bent

Bluff Rd Cup

Hamp c
Highett West
ANA
B Utg
Moo West
RSL

Recalcitrants still to tip by Friday mid night deadline Uncle Mick Bonus points,In the outa,Burger,Brudes,Bottsy.

Uncle Mick have you been kidnapped as we have heard nothing from you which is quite unusual.

Woolnough scribe where are your tips for both grades?

Good luck to all and I look for to the scores being on the MJFWS electronically and also in the papers on Sunday and Monday.

The weather looks okay and hopefully some teams can improve on their efforts last week.

Good luck Jewellys hope you and the team do well.Unfortunately Merl can't be there due to an interstate engagement just don't let Trigger get you.

Until next time.................... vino sipping poster ................Merlot

Longy-
Untouchables
Pagers
Megas
Big Ive's XI
The Bank of England
RedBacks

Walnut-
2 Blues
Megas
U tube showmen
Manakis's Men
Workers workers
Bell & friends

Also the mighty centrals 2's to make it 2/2 & remain at the top of the table!

So I get to start on 7 there Merl, I want my 3.... & odds on taking down the crown.. if I catch you you have to reveal the true you (it still eats at me!!)

Merlot a good drop;369427 said:
Adam,Jimmy,Burger,

At a great personal risk Merl is starting you all on 7 and no doubt you will go past me quickly.Adam you are at risk of a point deduction for not tipping in fixture order.Quilton you will also start on 7.

Merl's tips

Longy

Ana
Bri Un
Omega
East Sandy
Wash Pk
West Bent

Bluff Rd Cup

Hamp c
Highett West
ANA
B Utg
Moo West
RSL

Recalcitrants still to tip by Friday mid night deadline Uncle Mick Bonus points,In the outa,Burger,Brudes,Bottsy.

Uncle Mick have you been kidnapped as we have heard nothing from you which is quite unusual.

Woolnough scribe where are your tips for both grades?

Good luck to all and I look for to the scores being on the MJFWS electronically and also in the papers on Sunday and Monday.

The weather looks okay and hopefully some teams can improve on their efforts last week.

Good luck Jewellys hope you and the team do well.Unfortunately Merl can't be there due to an interstate engagement just don't let Trigger get you.

Until next time.................... vino sipping poster ................Merlot
merlot, uncle mick hasnt been on this week cause i heard he may have got a touch up from a few young kids saturday night.....still might b recovering in hospital

Bones,

Thanks you are certianly the fountain of knowledge of all things unknown.

Uncle Mick best wishes for a speedy recovery if you are indeed needing a recovery.Maybe the left arm slingers will be out of action for a while.I will do your tips unless you make a late run and the boys will struggle without you.

Burger

Like Adam you have tipped out of order risking a point deduction.Please confirm I have decoded your tips correctly.

Longy-
Untouchables ESBC
Pagers Le page
Megas Omega
Big Ive's XI Bri Union
The Bank of England West bent
RedBacks Carnegie Sth

Like many I am sure you would like to know who I am, just ask Archie as he is one of the few who knows,but once revealed he will have to do away with you which i don't think is worth it.If anything unfortunate happens to Merl Arch has a sealed envelope to let the world know who Merl was!

My tipping isn't that good and certainly not worth risking, the mystery that is Merlot,and in fact if you get up and take the crown I will have organise to get the prizes to you without giving the game away.The identity isn't important just that our paths have crossed in the last 20 years and I still follow your pie chucking and big hitting career, as you now move into the twilight years.

You can have 7 or 3 whichever you prefer but I wouldn't worry about catching Merl, Pdog is the one to catch with a perfect score but how he recovers from the West End lager could ruin his tips for the rest of the year.

make sure you get your mate Brudes to do his tips.

until next time................ vino sipping poster................. Merlot

great to c young bones making an impression!!!

ESBC
LePage
KH
Union
Wests
Carnegie

Central
Highett
ANA
Uniting
Wests
AERL

Sorry BDCC boys...

Longy

Carnegie South
Union
Kingston Heath
East Sandy
Washups
West Bentleigh

Woolly

Centrals
Highett West
ANA
Uniting
Westars
Edi Asp

bonus points must go;369446 said:

ESBC
LePage
KH
Union
Wests
Carnegie

Central
Highett
ANA
Uniting
Wests
AERL

Sorry BDCC boys...
thanku sauly.....thinkin signing up here could've been a bad move 4 myself actually ahaha

Merlot a good drop;369442 said:
Bones,

Thanks you are certianly the fountain of knowledge of all things unknown.

Uncle Mick best wishes for a speedy recovery if you are indeed needing a recovery.Maybe the left arm slingers will be out of action for a while.I will do your tips unless you make a late run and the boys will struggle without you.

Burger

Like Adam you have tipped out of order risking a point deduction.Please confirm I have decoded your tips correctly.

Longy-
Untouchables ESBC
Pagers Le page
Megas Omega
Big Ive's XI Bri Union
The Bank of England West bent
RedBacks Carnegie Sth

Like many I am sure you would like to know who I am, just ask Archie as he is one of the few who knows,but once revealed he will have to do away with you which i don't think is worth it.If anything unfortunate happens to Merl Arch has a sealed envelope to let the world know who Merl was!

My tipping isn't that good and certainly not worth risking, the mystery that is Merlot,and in fact if you get up and take the crown I will have organise to get the prizes to you without giving the game away.The identity isn't important just that our paths have crossed in the last 20 years and I still follow your pie chucking and big hitting career, as you now move into the twilight years.

You can have 7 or 3 whichever you prefer but I wouldn't worry about catching Merl, Pdog is the one to catch with a perfect score but how he recovers from the West End lager could ruin his tips for the rest of the year.

make sure you get your mate Brudes to do his tips.

until next time................ vino sipping poster................. Merlot

Who is Archie??

Yes you have decoded my tips correctly..
I tipped in fixture order, straight from the CMCA site.. so up yr but with a coconut my old Win'o friend!!
i am making my goal for the remainder of 2009 to discover your identity??
good luck to all today..

cheer cheer !!

I know they are a tad late but the games haven't started yet

ESBC
Panthers
Omega
Union
WB
CS

Centrals
Omega
ANA
Uniting
MW
AESRL

Burger

I suggest you get Sherlock Holmes and Watson to help you as it will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Apologies to you and Adam Barrack and Hiliary have fiddle with the draw as it is different to the one I originally printed off.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RSL BOYS who are the only ones at 9pm on Saturday night to post a score in the top two grades.Some clubs in those grades have scores for their lower teams but none for the all important Babylon tipping competition.

Jimmy

Are we going to be told of the Woolnough scribe's identity or is it a mystery like Merlot?

I see your cameo bbq performance is over so there is a chance I could bump into you around the grounds.

Uncle Mick

I hope your health is improving and no doubt you would have been shattered to miss you old mate Dave dream up ways of why the left arm slingers were missing the wickets.

Albie

I see you have been priveledge to have 2 bbq's adjudicate your big 300 game match, one being Trigger and his mate the keg on legs.I hope you have plenty of Grog to quench their thirst.

I look forward to picking up the Sunday papers and reading the results

until next time..............vino sipping poster............... Merlot

bonus points must go;369446 said:

ESBC
LePage
KH
Union
Wests
Carnegie

Central
Highett
ANA
Uniting
Wests
AERL

Sorry BDCC boys...
well well well......sauly it seems that u were wrong, thankfully.....the giant killers r just goin about their weekend work on the hush hush ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back