City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10

Uncle Mick;371526 said:
Trying to get the post count up, Clocker?

Merl - I too noticed the glaring omission of the GG, however surely he would now be rendered useless to both sides as they have both already batted. Shall we expect to see him in help chase down ANA's 6/306 in D grade?

Uncle,
Nothing sinister going on with the champ boys, he was injured and was up supporting the one's at the Oasis.
He pulled up a bit lame after his devastating innings the week before, he also had media committments throughout the week, and reunions back at the Western oval.
His management was disappointed about the 1980's photo in the age newspaper, and have negoitated a new updated version of the champ in all his glory leaving Kyatts on Sunday evening.
He still has aspirations of a return to the one's, as he realises they have a very big chance to claim the cup this year, so look out all Wooly clubs as he continues his quest.:rolleyes::eek:

saint_skeeta;371561 said:
Hey does anyone know what is goin on down at omega? what ive heard is there is a bit of trouble down there. I've had first hand word that young gun quick chris clement is disgruntled with the club and is thinking of spending the rest of the season on the sideline before finding a new club next year. West bentleigh president chris kelly already waving the checkbook at him.

Ordinary Bloke;371569 said:
Good effort in trying to stir the pot SS.

Clemo won't be going anywhere, he just celebrated his 100th game down at Bricker,and has become a leader down there as he leads the youngest bowling attack in Longmuir.

Ordinary Bloke;371618 said:
Stick to your footy forums SS.

There's more chance of you getting a game in the Bentleigh 1's than there is of Clemo ever leaving Omega.

HAS1

there's no chance this is actually "skeeta" from bentleigh fc. he's simply not dumb enough to sign up and put his name out there like that. plus I dont think he gives two hoots about whats going on here. I'm tipping this is some wannabe from somewhere like west bentleigh. just guessing because alot of those young west bentleigh hippies play footy with "skeeta" as well as clement. you make the connection, its not hard. its just some little turd trying to start gay rumours because he has nothing better to do when his hands are outside his own pair of jocks

run ricky run!!!!!!! :cool:

I honestly can't believe every time i log onto the CMCA website on a Sunday morning/afternoon Scores and results have not be put on. It is a disgrace clearly the clubs are not hard pressed by the CMCA administration to get the results up, what happened to the fines system surely that still exist. I know that it does not entirely land the CMCA admin to get the results up but it is about time the club's get whacked $$$ for not putting it up on time and than will soon fix the situation.

one word 'SHAMBLES'

Evening All,

Apologies Merl has been AWOL like a few other forumsters for a few days but a few newbies have joined the fray.

Ricky

If you are coming to play with the big boys you play by the big boy rules.You need to be careful what you say as our dedicated bunch do not want to be put off air due to your indescrite comments.Please abide by the rules or move on.

Saint,

The Clemo saga has gone on for years and there is a bit of Gen Y issues there but ordinary Bloke who seems to be well entrenched at Bricker has his finger on the pulse.

Saul,

Son of Merl is doing alright for himself and I do not believe I said that his abilities were currently being displayed in the CMCA as you have obviously assumed.

You know who,

Give your mate Barrack a ring and he will tell you just like Merl did a couple of weeks ago that clubs do not have to electronically post until 10pm Monday night.Your old mate from the Lake John Halliday has redeemed himself by posting the decimation of the golf club nice and early along with a few other good clubs.

A quick wrap of the results for those who cannot negiotaite MJF WS

Slim Tim with 65 couldn't get the Ommies over the still shaky jelly noughts,The evergreen Chubba taking 4/24 in a wrout of the Golf Club,our long forgotten founder B with a 95 keeping the oasis domination over the front runners,Hampton Central sorry Burger are gone,East Sandy twos a shadow of former glories even with the rarely sighted fiscal one being in the wicket takers,Uncle Mick's mob silencing the critics as they claim a big scalp but unfortunately no details to elaborate on.

Jimmy's old mob giving ANA a hiding with their former player Paul Dixon making 49 and taking 5/17 while Jimmy's love child M Bell providing 28 and 5/48 who needs the other 9 players.

Cluden on a roll while Saul's mob must have sent the players including himself back to the muppett turf side.

I need to wrap this up here as it wiil be longer than War & Peace and will be back shortly with the BTC results and roound 4 fixture

Merlot

Tippsters the round 3 results as follows:

1 Brett 8 7 7 22
2 Pdog 11 4 7 22
3 Bonus P 8 5 7 20
4 Brudes 8 7 5 20
5 Archie 8 6 5 19
6 Jimmy 7 6 6 19
7 Keajai 8 4 7 19
8 Merl 7 6 6 19
9 Ord Bloke 7 6 6 19
10 UM 8 5 6 19
11 Quilton 7 7 4 18
12 Adam 7 5 5 17
13 Burger 2 7 6 4 17
14 Bottsy 9 3 3 15
15 Clock 7 3 4 14
16 Burger 3 6 4 13
17 In the outa 7 3 0 10

If I have ripped anyone off with their tips just let me know as Merl is only human despite some thinking he has super powers.

PDog nice to see you bounce back from a week of your drunken stupor and Merl's relaxed rules got your late tips into the right spot.

Bottsy your tipping needs to improve and the big question is did you get out of the oasis too early.

Burger get a good look at Merl's back as he is off and running but probably needs to study the form guide a bit more as his hunches haven't paid off.

We need a few post mortem's and some bragging rights as the rules allow for post game comment but not pre game comment.

There is more currency in the US$ than there is at either the soccer ground or Wallett Park,can Hampton Central go A,B,C as their slide continues,will B led the oasis out of the desert?

Will Uncle Mick and the left arm slingers live up to the pre season hype?

Are the ants starting to bite.

Have the Golf club missed the cut already?

Do Elwood need an alphabet?

Where have all the jelly noughts gone,have they been silenced??

So many questions yet so few answers.

the round 4 fixture is as follows:

Longy
RD 4
Bent Utg v Mackie
Le Page v West Bent
Elwood v Bent Ana
Wash Park v Omega
King Hth v Bri Union
Carnegie South v East Sandy

Bluff Rd Cup

Omega v Brighton Dist
Bent Ana v Aspen ERSL
East Sandy v Cluden
Moorabbin West v Bent Utg
Bri Union v Highett West
Hampton Utd v Hamp Cent

until next time................ vino sipping poster............. Merlot

brett;372053 said:
I honestly can't believe every time i log onto the CMCA website on a Sunday morning/afternoon Scores and results have not be put on. It is a disgrace clearly the clubs are not hard pressed by the CMCA administration to get the results up, what happened to the fines system surely that still exist. I know that it does not entirely land the CMCA admin to get the results up but it is about time the club's get whacked $$$ for not putting it up on time and than will soon fix the situation.

one word 'SHAMBLES'

Brett, the reason why ANA's scores were not posted up on the website on Sunday is because I CBFed doing it until this morning... so I guess you should point your finger at me when it comes to our club. The same would probably go to for those at other clubs who don't have their scores up in time for your liking.

This is how the system works.

You can add me to that list Sugar. We moved house over the weekend and I hadn't found time until I got into the office this morning.

Good round of results in Woolnough. I think everyone except East Sandy now has a win on the board. Centrals will be a little concerned with their start to the season having only just beaten the side coming up from C grade in Rd.1.

Slowly slowly lads, entering a scorebook no doubt takes time.

On a positive note, scores were in the paper sunday morning for top 3 grades, which is an improvement

Merlot a good drop;372103 said:
Tippsters the round 3 results as follows:

1 Brett 8 7 7 22
2 Pdog 11 4 7 22
3 Bonus P 8 5 7 20
4 Brudes 8 7 5 20
5 Archie 8 6 5 19
6 Jimmy 7 6 6 19
7 Keajai 8 4 7 19
8 Merl 7 6 6 19
9 Ord Bloke 7 6 6 19
10 UM 8 5 6 19
11 Quilton 7 7 4 18
12 Adam 7 5 5 17
13 Burger 2 7 6 4 17
14 Bottsy 9 3 3 15
15 Clock 7 3 4 14
16 Burger 3 6 4 13
17 In the outa 7 3 0 10

If I have ripped anyone off with their tips just let me know as Merl is only human despite some thinking he has super powers.

PDog nice to see you bounce back from a week of your drunken stupor and Merl's relaxed rules got your late tips into the right spot.

Bottsy your tipping needs to improve and the big question is did you get out of the oasis too early.

Burger get a good look at Merl's back as he is off and running but probably needs to study the form guide a bit more as his hunches haven't paid off.

We need a few post mortem's and some bragging rights as the rules allow for post game comment but not pre game comment.

There is more currency in the US$ than there is at either the soccer ground or Wallett Park,can Hampton Central go A,B,C as their slide continues,will B led the oasis out of the desert?

Will Uncle Mick and the left arm slingers live up to the pre season hype?

Are the ants starting to bite.

Have the Golf club missed the cut already?

Do Elwood need an alphabet?

Where have all the jelly noughts gone,have they been silenced??

So many questions yet so few answers.

the round 4 fixture is as follows:

Longy
RD 4
Bent Utg v Mackie
Le Page v West Bent
Elwood v Bent Ana
Wash Park v Omega
King Hth v Bri Union

Bluff Rd Cup

Omega v Brighton Dist
Bent Ana v Aspen ERSL
East Sandy v Cluden
Bri Union v Highett West
Hampton Utd v Hamp Cent

until next time................ vino sipping poster............. Merlot

My tips Mr Merlin-

Bent Utg v Mackie
Le Page v West Bent
Elwood v Bent Ana
Wash Park v Omega
King Hth v Bri Union

Bluff Rd Cup

Omega v Brighton Dist
Bent Ana v Aspen ERSL
East Sandy v Cluden
Bri Union v Highett West
Hampton Utd v Hamp Cent

Evening All,

A big weekend for BCF forumsters.

Well done to Burger whose 42 was nearly half of the patheic LWC (longy Wolly C grade ) total.Can you bring them back to life and is this promotion a permanent one.Nice to see you got the tips in nice and early to quell any riot I may have had on my hands.

Uncle Mick just guided the boys over the line with a 16 no , while Adam and his ho chi mins baffled the sky blues who were counting their money rather than getting the job done.

Jimmy what's going on with your font on the Longmuir report some big some small it was all over the place but the content was of it's usual high standard.

A bit quiet today with very little bragging about a good round of tipping or commiserations/excuses for a poor performance.

A shout out to Gino Fulco and Biggie Phelan who are regular visitors to the BCF and a reliable source says are also contributors to the BCF.

until next time................. vino sipping poster................. Merlot

Mackie
West Bent
Bent Ana
Wash Park
Bri Union
East Sandy

Omega
Aspen ERSL
Cluden
Moorabbin West
Highett West
Hampton Utd

Also tipping brett to go -1 (although as Merl makes the rules as he goes, it could be worse)

Kingston Heath are proving the gap between Longy and the BRC is very big. Moorabbin West will replace them in 2010/11. Districts will struggle now that the muppets are out and about, bad luck to HWCC & HCCC who had to play them early. What is with HCCC ??? Longy grand final 2007/08, Quiney Shield 2010/11. Looks like they are pushing UM's boys aside in the race to be the Fitzroy of the CMCA. The jellies are wobbling worse than Collingwood do in September and can thank Cracker for avoiding an embarrassment last week. The blues will rebound, and sug will never get those figures again, well bowled old boy :-(

Once again tips in bold, happy to be sitting equal top. The Pup & the Dog setting the pace.

Longy
RD 4
Bent Utg v Mackie
Le Page v West Bent
Elwood v Bent Ana
Wash Park v Omega
King Hth v Bri Union

Bluff Rd Cup

Omega v Brighton Dist
Bent Ana v Aspen ERSL
East Sandy v Cluden
Bri Union v Highett West
Hampton Utd v Hamp Cent

Hard round for tips.

I tip Mackie with a heavy heart against Uniting who have had some good battles over the years i expect it will be very close.
West Bentleigh to talented and Pothitos to make a big one.
Elwood at home with Bunting in some great form.
Omega will take some confidence out of last round but need the kids to step up as to much relies on Malane, McGaw & Ferguson look for Wilkinson to be to come up from Wooly and play a small role to help.
Brighton Union to smash the Heath with another cruel initiation Delac to tee off.
East Sandy in a close one as Carnegie take them all the way.

Omega just for the fact they are at home and play it well.
Aspendale Rsl to continue on under Tonkin.
Cluden to beat the boys club, to many gone to the races leaving holes in there line up.
Moorabbin west over the young UTG outfit experience v youth.
Union on home soil in a epic.
Central surely have to bounce back to many good players did nothing last week won't bank on it happening twice.:D

I think you'll find yourself getting a one point penalty Brett. It has been clear to everyone that there is to be no explanations for your tipping.

hence the reason why i didn't post my explanation with my tips Bottsy.

But i can see everyone is after the top dog so it would not surprise me if i was penalised a point.

I also think there should be room for the leader to give explanation's on his tips, it may help others out and get them to see why the said person is on top.

Merlot a good drop;372097 said:
Evening All,

Apologies Merl has been AWOL like a few other forumsters for a few days but a few newbies have joined the fray.

Ricky

If you are coming to play with the big boys you play by the big boy rules.You need to be careful what you say as our dedicated bunch do not want to be put off air due to your indescrite comments.Please abide by the rules or move on.

Saint,

The Clemo saga has gone on for years and there is a bit of Gen Y issues there but ordinary Bloke who seems to be well entrenched at Bricker has his finger on the pulse.

Saul,

Son of Merl is doing alright for himself and I do not believe I said that his abilities were currently being displayed in the CMCA as you have obviously assumed.

You know who,

Give your mate Barrack a ring and he will tell you just like Merl did a couple of weeks ago that clubs do not have to electronically post until 10pm Monday night.Your old mate from the Lake John Halliday has redeemed himself by posting the decimation of the golf club nice and early along with a few other good clubs.

A quick wrap of the results for those who cannot negiotaite MJF WS

Slim Tim with 65 couldn't get the Ommies over the still shaky jelly noughts,The evergreen Chubba taking 4/24 in a wrout of the Golf Club,our long forgotten founder B with a 95 keeping the oasis domination over the front runners,Hampton Central sorry Burger are gone,East Sandy twos a shadow of former glories even with the rarely sighted fiscal one being in the wicket takers,Uncle Mick's mob silencing the critics as they claim a big scalp but unfortunately no details to elaborate on.

Jimmy's old mob giving ANA a hiding with their former player Paul Dixon making 49 and taking 5/17 while Jimmy's love child M Bell providing 28 and 5/48 who needs the other 9 players.

Cluden on a roll while Saul's mob must have sent the players including himself back to the muppett turf side.

I need to wrap this up here as it wiil be longer than War & Peace and will be back shortly with the BTC results and roound 4 fixture

Merlot
it seems u r not as switched on as u may think merl. If u look closely BDCC had only 1 change 2 the woolnough side which was S.Hill IN, 4 the young wicket keeper who played against hampton central, every side has their bad days. The so called 'muppet turf side' was unchanged. So do your homework before you start having cracks big fella :)

Well Well Well ( 3 holes in the ground )

Where do I start

Brett,

You have breached the rules I clearly set out where there was to be no pre game stuff just post mortems.

The 3 man jury me,myself and I will adjudicate on a suitable penalty.As in the Apprentice like Mr Bouris I will let you plead your case before imposing the you are fire notice to you.Thanks Bottsy good pick up and I am still bewildered how an intelligent individual like you was able to escape the oasis in the dead of the night on that mystery camel.

Quilton,

You were going okay until you mentioned Uncle Mick and Fitzroy in the same breath.Please respect one of the Icons of the BCF.

Bones,

Don't worry Old Merl is switch on and was probably being a flipant regarding the Dog Park folk where I have a few friends still there.
As previously advised my Bluff Rd Cup knowledge is not great and maybe you and your mate Saul could give me the ins & outs at the selection table to assist my cause.Also Merl is not up with this lingo you youngsters portray as the english language so cut out this sms rubbish and write properly for the Old Fella.
Lighten up a bit as Merl sees the BCF as a bit of fun and turf muppetts came out of my good friend Archie's observations that they don't play a lot of cricket in wintery Melb.

Any news yet on whether they are BBQ's or Aqua Blues yet?

until next time ................... vino sipping poster............. Merlot

Now that Im back in business and feeling fresh I'll get these tips in early for Round 4.

Longmuir:
Mackie
West Bent
Elwood
Omega
Bri Union
East Sandy

Woolnough:
Omega
Asp / Edi RSL
Cluden
Moorabbin West