Clarkes Pre Game Waffle Is Stale,boring And Full Of Lies

Stumpyballs

Just about every media grab Clarke does before a game he says the same old stale,boring stuff. It's full of lies. Mostly it's always about how good the opposition is.
I can't stand all this political correctness and respect garbage towards the opponents.
His blathering on about "the boys" all the time, and how he get's on with every one is trite crap. Half the team hate him.
He and the rest of the talking heads should chuck this crap out the nearest window and call it like it is.
I reckon Clarke is trying to gain brownie points by saying how tough it's gunna be to beat a team so if they win we'll all reckon he was right and how fantastic a performance they had to put up.
But we've flogged India twice and they haven't won for yonks. About 6 games in a row innit.
So how can Clarke keep on with the same mantra every game about how bloody tough a team they are to beat.
Clarke's full of cliche crap.
He sounds as though his brain is stuck in a word warp the same as Gillard is with her non stop gibberish about how tough things are.
I don't believe a word he says.
He should get in front of the camera and tell us the bleeding truth. That India are crap and full of non performing old blokes. With Tendulkar way past his use by date.

Back