clubs with cash

thedonn

clubs with cash

just wonderin which vtca clubs have the cash? wats the avg rates for wickets/runs and cash

cheers

soon to be apart of the vtca!!

Re: clubs with cash

thedonn;359483 said:
just wonderin which vtca clubs have the cash? wats the avg rates for wickets/runs and cash

cheers

soon to be apart of the vtca!!

There is no average, depends on what division u play, your experience and ability. If cash is your main interest, you wont be worth a pinch of shit to a club anyway. Find a club u like, and if your good enough they will pay u what your worth. Blokes that changes clubs for an extra $ 500 a season, arn't worth a cracker under pressure, because they dont care about the club.

jika jika;359490 said:
There is no average, depends on what division u play, your experience and ability. If cash is your main interest, you wont be worth a pinch of shit to a club anyway. Find a club u like, and if your good enough they will pay u what your worth. Blokes that changes clubs for an extra $ 500 a season, arn't worth a cracker under pressure, because they dont care about the club.

Hmmm wise words Jika, you may find this out first hand this season if the rumours I hear are true.

Red Ink No.8;359515 said:
Hmmm wise words Jika, you may find this out first hand this season if the rumours I hear are true.

Well put your rumours on here and Ill let u know if they are true or not

thedonn i am Captain Coach of a club in the Bayside area in Melbourne, so if you are interested at all in finding a club i can help you out in finding you a opportunity within our club no matter what grade. Or even if my club is not the right location for you i can help you out to find a club that is as i have a few contacts and friends all along Bayside.

email me baernst35@hotmail.com

brett;359526 said:
thedonn i am Captain Coach of a club in the Bayside area in Melbourne, so if you are interested at all in finding a club i can help you out in finding you a opportunity within our club no matter what grade. Or even if my club is not the right location for you i can help you out to find a club that is as i have a few contacts and friends all along Bayside.

email me baernst35@hotmail.com

Beaver why dont you stick to the DDCA champ ??

Back