Cmca 2012/13

Im campaigning that everyone who joins the new thread... PUT YOUR NAME TO YOUR DRIBBLE' That way there is no arguments & no false accusations, as people will have to be accountable for what they say!!

Me,Uncle, Homer J., Brett, Marsh, Shug & many others are still very opinionated, but manage to make worthwhile reading & friendly banter..

all 'Unknowns' are used to do are start sh*t & throw stones from behind a wal-!!! I'm saying 'NO' to head first parking (faceless posting) ....for all thos Seinfeld fans out there!!

Now lets see who follows, or who will continue to be a 'Child' as our old friend once said.. PS- Is he dead yet?

Welcome new thread.

Nice to set the rules early Burger, but if your demands aren't met, I hope you don't allow the conversation to degrade as you have in the last thread, otherwise this will fall apart also. And yes I know they started it, but you weren't ending it either. *rant over*

Moving on, UM what's all this I hear about you & the Ommies? You'd slot in perfectly if West Bentleigh are going to continue trying to poach players through their Bentleigh Football Club connections and pinch a certain left armer.

Yes mate. You are reading it correctly. After 9 great years at the Heath it was time to move on.
I'm honoured that the Ommies have appointed me head coach. They are a great club and I'm proud to be a part of them.

Yes mate. You are reading it correctly. After 9 great years at the Heath it was time to move on.
I'm honoured that the Ommies have appointed me head coach. They are a great club and I'm proud to be a part of them.

congratulations Leroy, I'm sure it was a hard decision to make the move, never easy when it's been so long. All the best with your new challenge!!

It must have been a difficult decision to make Golf, as Kingston Heath seemed to have taken some big steps this year in Longy and the club is backed up by such a strong junior contingent and a great group of long term committed seniors, it seems to me their immediate future is looking very bright indeed.

I'm just talking from a competitor's view (not an insider), but having gained a lot of respect for Kingston Heath from playing against them many times since they entered the CMCA (including 3 grand finals), it must have been hard to step away from something successful that you've been a part of.

Good luck at the Ommies though, I'm sure they'll be expecting big results in 12/13.

It must have been a difficult decision to make Golf, as Kingston Heath seemed to have taken some big steps this year in Longy and the club is backed up by such a strong junior contingent and a great group of long term committed seniors, it seems to me their immediate future is looking very bright indeed.

I'm just talking from a competitor's view (not an insider), but having gained a lot of respect for Kingston Heath from playing against them many times since they entered the CMCA (including 3 grand finals), it must have been hard to step away from something successful that you've been a part of.

Good luck at the Ommies though, I'm sure they'll be expecting big results in 12/13.

Yes, PP the Heath are in a strong position. I'm sure they will continue to be successful. After all I didn't spend 9 years helping them get to where they are, to see them fail.

I'm really looking forward to my new challenge at the Ommies. A whole new group of players that I can assist to hopefully realise their full potential.

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope the Spiders are up there again at the end of the season. As i've said before a good bunch of blokes who i've always enjoyed playing cricket against.

Well said, Leroy. I think it's fantastic to see you taking on a new challenge after the success you've had with KH. The club is clearly in a great position and now is as good a time as any to try your hand elsewhere. As mentioned, I think it's a great fit for the Ommies and given the new structure we will no doubt see the club back up in the top flight soon enough.

Congratulations Golf! . Have to admit I would never have thought you would have left the Golfers, but wish you the best of luck moving forward. Kudos to Omega though, a good recruit to a club who will need a good coach to lead it back into Longmuir since the departure of their last coach (Ferguson). Hopefully Ivan can assist with some more runs next season and pull his weight (no pun intendend), as even by his own admission he had poor and embarassing season with the bat after moving down a grade.

Well said, Leroy. I think it's fantastic to see you taking on a new challenge after the success you've had with KH. The club is clearly in a great position and now is as good a time as any to try your hand elsewhere. As mentioned, I think it's a great fit for the Ommies and given the new structure we will no doubt see the club back up in the top flight soon enough.

anything to add Uncle?

A little birdy tells me you may know a bit more?

Well done to all involved at the CMCA for the presentation night on Friday. Disappointing that no players or officials from the winning A grade team were in attendance to accept their premiership rewards. I've been told they have won a lot in the last few years, but no hierichy at the night is a poor effort.

Congrats Leroy! That's a huge signing for Omega. After playing against Leroy for many years now, he's a great competitor and a great bloke!
Good luck mate!

Back