Cobras and Kookas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cobras and Kookas

bigman2007;186172 said:
COBRAS OUT AND ABOUT SATURDAY NIGHT NO KOOKIES !!!!

:confused:

Bazza in rare form The Ox even shook a bootie !

Tappered off early, spent by 12 fade away by 1 and walked from one end of the city to the other trying to get a cab - bastards won't stop for me?

Will say fun ride in with one Mr. Cricket, introduced him to the world of random passenger sledging - I'll just say I thought I was hilarious!

buffster;186103 said:
Kookies wont even need to try at willow this year as long as they have the bloke with red hair then they win, by the way how far in the medal count will the red haired one win it by

I think you may be forgetting Andy Grey X-Cobra now a blood, cleaning up with ball and can bat.

FoUr MoRe;186190 said:
red hair? no i dont think dunbar is gonna win the count but who knows..:D

Dunbar, surprise with the ball? Could be dangerous had the Cobras guessing? I heard Christie was going to dye his hair just to get in on the act!!

Four More, would I know Gary Glitter? Did he think he was a dynamite left armer who left because Dunbar was a better bowler than him?

Bazza;186192 said:
Four More, would I know Gary Glitter? Did he think he was a dynamite left armer who left because Dunbar was a better bowler than him?
If I had hair, I would dye it red. I want to be a fanta pant!

Kookies dont go out saturday night, they prefer heading out on the friday nights just to make the saturdays a little more challenging

Helloooooo?????? Anyone there??????????? All out getting drunk and forgetting what u have to do???????????? hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

bigman2007;187523 said:
Willowfest coming up Unkles is our now our official Mascot !!!

The word i get is unkles isnt coming.....
trying to talk him into it but said something about a little bloke annoying the ^&*$ outta him?

Any idea bigman?

Muppet;187583 said:
The word i get is unkles isnt coming.....
trying to talk him into it but said something about a little bloke annoying the ^&*$ outta him?

Any idea bigman?

Dont know why UNKS wont come...... WEAK I think, Should be a great trip.........
Maybe he wont cut my lunch like he did last year !!!!!!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back