Couple of Suggestions.

S

slater

Couple of Suggestions.

My first suggestion is for more boards to be added to the NFR: Not Football Related Category. Such as Media, Technology, Music etc..

My second suggestion is All moderators to have bold, blue names and admins to have bold green names. Sch as BigFooty and BigSoccer have done.

Thank-You

chops

Re: Couple of Suggestions.

I don't think that more forums are necessary at this time. I don't believe that we have the numbers (both members and amount of postings) to warrent the extra forums.

CityIceMan said:
I don't think that more forums are necessary at this time. I don't believe that we have the numbers (both members and amount of postings) to warrent the extra forums.
Perhaps when the site gets bigger and more members stay active? What about the other suggestion? What your take on it?

chops said:
Perhaps when the site gets bigger and more members stay active? What about the other suggestion? What your take on it?

That other suggestion...I would maybe go for it again when the site gets bigger and more active. But it doesn't really matter to me either way.

I dont think that making mods bold/blue and admins bold/green would take much effort but it's the thing of making members feel low on the site so to speak. If mods and admins get blod colourful names and they dont then it might make them feel like an outsider. I dont think that it has happend on BigFooty or BigSoccer but it could be the case here.
But in the end it comes down to the higher staff.

chops said:
I dont think that making mods bold/blue and admins bold/green would take much effort but it's the thing of making members feel low on the site so to speak. If mods and admins get blod colourful names and they dont then it might make them feel like an outsider. I dont think that it has happend on BigFooty or BigSoccer but it could be the case here.
But in the end it comes down to the higher staff.

I think it would be a good idea down the road, but right now, in terms of those members that actually post regularly, the ratio of mods/admins to members is so high, the ones without the fancy colors and such in their names would actually stand out more.

When we get more members who are "regulars," then this will work.

writered21 said:
I think it would be a good idea down the road, but right now, in terms of those members that actually post regularly, the ratio of mods/admins to members is so high, the ones without the fancy colors and such in their names would actually stand out more.

When we get more members who are "regulars," then this will work.
Yeah thats basically what i was trying to say sort of. But its just by letting new users know whos incharge and stuff like that.

I have got another suggestion. "Off/On the Feild" categorey, Do you think that it could just be merged with NFL General as there isnt much discussion on that board just yet?
And when it looks like there is discussion on that topic then they could be seperated again?
Just something to think about.

:)

Back