Cozmo After Change

C

catcozmo

Cozmo After Change

On a purely spur of the momet decision Catcozmo has decieded that his time at the Maggies coming to an end.
after been the maggies leading wicket-taker in both forms this season, the news will be a shock to the maggies hierarchy.
He holds no grudge agaisnt the maggies, but after finding the latest season on BC as a bit boring he as decieded a change is what is needed.
early reports are that he wants to go to the Carribean to relax and hopefuly play cricket with much admired KB.

Re: Cozmo After Change

You very much welcomes at the Crusaders mate. One of the premier bowlers in this league.

Imagine an opening ball combination of the two best quicks in the business, Ljp86 and catcozmo.

Back in 10.

Squiz;110810 said:
You very much welcomes at the Crusaders mate. One of the premier bowlers in this league.

Imagine an opening ball combination of the two best quicks in the business, Ljp86 and catcozmo.

Back in 10.

You know it too. :D

Fair enough, fair enough, what the call of captaincy change your mind :p

Otherwise I understand, change is something I feel I need too

we changed captain????
i had no idea i thought u were still the one, yet had no impact on decision, but guess goes to show why i need the change.

You're welcome at the Lions. Can use another quality quick at the moment.

Squiz;110810 said:

Back in 10.

Just imagine if I was in the batting line up ;)

SouthSwans;111043 said:
...and I was in the bowling line up ;)

Why in gods name would we want to iamgine your usless little stumps running back and forwards on a wicket?

You're a has been mate, stop living in the past...

The crusaders don't want you:cool:

King_Brown;111084 said:
Why in gods name would we want to iamgine your usless little stumps running back and forwards on a wicket?

You're a has been mate, stop living in the past...

The crusaders don't want you:cool:
I can assure you they do, ey Squiz ;)

SouthSwans;111093 said:
I can assure you they do, ey Squiz ;)

If squiz is looking for a 12th man, I'm sure we can find better canidates than this mongrel...

Even Stammy would do a better job at caryying drinks

Right Arm Over;111007 said:
Yet another jumping the maggie nest.
No offence but you cracked it and wer kicked off and not sure why you are back......... Do you even play here anymore?

Armageddon*;111113 said:
No offence but you cracked it and wer kicked off and not sure why you are back......... Do you even play here anymore?

I tried to make a stand on what I thought was a bad decision and boy has that been proved right but anyway last I checked it was a free world and if a side picks me ill play, if they dont I wont lose any sleep.

Back