Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

the chief;353317 said:
clint gilson coach of titans,craig mannah and hayden brown have just signed for the titans.
could be a big year for the titans with restall,hawking,markham,timmy cread from sydney,all comitting to the new season,with no other big departures the club is looking good.
with new president & committee everything is back on track from the shambles that happened last year.

That's quite funny just spoke to gilson bull and marko then and that's complete horse shit 2 of them are playin at kinross and the other is playin in melbs so wherever u get ur info from should be shot

RUNOUT;353991 said:
Been told the 'official' line that 22 went to their AGM, they have 40 players on their books and Markham, Gilson, Hawking etc are returning.:rolleyes: Bit hard to believe that after struggling to get 2 teams on the park at the end of last season. However, heard that only 12 went to the meeting of which 10 were 3rds players and they were confident of getting only 2 teams on the park. So who do you believe?:confused::confused::confused:

That sounds a bit funny as i have heard that Markham will be going to The Land of The Brown Paper Bag up the Valley a bit!!!!!!

hoppers_08;353322 said:
That's quite funny just spoke to gilson bull and marko then and that's complete horse shit 2 of them are playin at kinross and the other is playin in melbs so wherever u get ur info from should be shot
Been told the 'official' line that 22 went to their AGM, they have 40 players on their books and Markham, Gilson, Hawking etc are returning.:rolleyes: Bit hard to believe that after struggling to get 2 teams on the park at the end of last season. However, heard that only 12 went to the meeting of which 10 were 3rds players and they were confident of getting only 2 teams on the park. So who do you believe?:confused::confused::confused:

The Fast Man;354075 said:
That sounds a bit funny as i have heard that Markham will be going to The Land of The Brown Paper Bag up the Valley a bit!!!!!!
You mean the Albury/Wodonga Dederang Cricket Club?:D:D:D

RUNOUT;353991 said:

Just thought i would add after reading all your bullshit that we will see what happens with the movement of players for this up coming season, have good reliable word that the Albury cricket club will have a coach in the name of clint gilson and will retain current players that where left after last years debarcle. And just might have picked up some extra players that you will not have thought of and before any one thinks money is involved they have non. So dont be surprised if the Albury have a highly competative club. Have fun shit chatting between yourself's.
Just one other thing will no longer be called titans will be Albury Cricket Club so i have heard.

The Fast Man;354075 said:
You mean the Albury/Wodonga Dederang Cricket Club?:D:D:D

quietachiever;354620 said:
Just thought i would add after reading all your bullshit that we will see what happens with the movement of players for this up coming season, have good reliable word that the Albury cricket club will have a coach in the name of clint gilson and will retain current players that where left after last years debarcle. And just might have picked up some extra players that you will not have thought of and before any one thinks money is involved they have non. So dont be surprised if the Albury have a highly competative club. Have fun shit chatting between yourself's.
Just one other thing will no longer be called titans will be Albury Cricket Club so i have heard.

Would a couple of those players be Ayden Brown and Craig Mannagh?

quietachiever;354620 said:

Would a couple of those players be Ayden Brown and Craig Mannagh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back