Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

million happy;179765 said:
That is fair enough Middo and a good assessment. How about the great Garry Purtell with SS&A with 4 in 5 years?

Geez your going back a while now.Moke did have more lamborghinis than volksies in his side though but still a bloke who played it hard and partied the same way.An outsanding achievement by him and his club.

rangatrain;179726 said:
no, just someone who is a bit sick of the pasting these blokes are getting from what i believe are cricketers that arent up to it themselves, maybe they are a little jealous that clubs havent approached them to play, but not every club are looking for C graders.
I WILL ALWAYS PASTE PEOPLE LIKE UNO WHOAS HE ISNT LOYAL NEVER BEEN LOYAL. hOW MANY abca GAMES DID HE PLAY ANY WAY WAS 2 OR HANG ON 4.
hE IS WHAT YOU CALL A FRONT RUNNER NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR ANYONE EXCEPT HIMSELF
mAYBE NEXT YEAR HE MIGHT DECIDE TO GO BACKL TO WARRIORS AND PLAY BGRADE AFTER ANOTHER SOOK CAUSE PLAYERS DONT RESPECT HIM TOOT TOOT

million happy;179765 said:
That is fair enough Middo and a good assessment. How about the great Garry Purtell with SS&A with 4 in 5 years?
tO BE FAIR MIDSON IS ONE GREAT BOWLER AND BEEN A ORNAMENT TO THNE GAME GOOD LUCK WITH COACHING DEDERANG HE HAS DONE HIS SERVICE.
SPEAKING TO SOME GREAT ABCA PLAYTERS THE BLOKE COULD BOWL, WELL DONE GERARD. jUST HOPE YOUR RECRUIT TREATS U RIGHT

little;179656 said:
Good morning everyone, I have now been a member of this forum for 12 hrs and finding it extremely entertaining. I might have a little drive around today and see who is serious and who is not, and who is where. Stay tuned.

so "little" how did your drive around today go. what goss do you have.

million happy;179758 said:
Little, i think if Middo didn't win a flag within two years at Dederang with the players he has got up there it would be a failure. The young brigade that they have got there is sensational, especially the Hill boys, Creamer and Sheetz. However, Marmo and Packer still have a fair few question marks over their heads. Where will Marmo fit in with Julian Day coming to the club? Where will Packer fit in with Horey also coming? Also, how did Middo go at Howlong? Where did they finish last year? Sounds to me that the ship was sinking and he has jumped on the first life raft out of there.

Agreed, it would be a failure. although sheetz is getting pretty grey and old, seen him the other day and looks about 50, his days mite nearly be over! The Marmo and Day could be interesting, Day mite able to help marmo pipe down a bit and hopefully get his head outa the clouds & the luv bites off his bicepts!!!

UTeachMe2Cricket?;179770 said:
Agreed, it would be a failure. although sheetz is getting pretty grey and old, seen him the other day and looks about 50, his days mite nearly be over! The Marmo and Day could be interesting, Day mite able to help marmo pipe down a bit and hopefully get his head outa the clouds & the luv bites off his bicepts!!!
SO ABOUT DEDERANG LETS ALL BET WHAT ROUND WILL THE NEW HOWLONG RECRUIIT PULL THE PIN AND LET DOWN ANOTHER CLUB.
I BET NEXT YEAR STRAIGHT TO YACK IRECKON WHATS EVERYONE ELSES THOUGHTS

Second rate cricketers;179767 said:
I WILL ALWAYS PASTE PEOPLE LIKE UNO WHOAS HE ISNT LOYAL NEVER BEEN LOYAL. hOW MANY abca GAMES DID HE PLAY ANY WAY WAS 2 OR HANG ON 4.
hE IS WHAT YOU CALL A FRONT RUNNER NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR ANYONE EXCEPT HIMSELF
mAYBE NEXT YEAR HE MIGHT DECIDE TO GO BACKL TO WARRIORS AND PLAY BGRADE AFTER ANOTHER SOOK CAUSE PLAYERS DONT RESPECT HIM TOOT TOOT
who are you mate, has horey smacked you around the head or something i would of thought that if you knew him you would of had the nuts to say these things to him and not behind his back like this.

Second rate cricketers;179767 said:

thats all he should play. he has a massive ego and thinks he is alot better than his performances show, why cant a bloke be loyal to a club for more than one year? i think he has lost everyones respect in the league?

Second rate cricketers;179772 said:
SO ABOUT DEDERANG LETS ALL BET WHAT ROUND WILL THE NEW HOWLONG RECRUIIT PULL THE PIN AND LET DOWN ANOTHER CLUB.
I BET NEXT YEAR STRAIGHT TO YACK IRECKON WHATS EVERYONE ELSES THOUGHTS

i dont konw i think he is at the stage where he has to play where a mate can get him in he cant make a side on form or past performances

you blokes are a bit harsh on 'the hore' aren't you. he still bats and bowls alright. do we actually know if anything happened at howlong for him to leave. i don't know guys sounds like this is a personal attack on him and not general cricket 'banter'
caw mascot;179776 said:
i dont konw i think he is at the stage where he has to play where a mate can get him in he cant make a side on form or past performances

big ego;179777 said:
you blokes are a bit harsh on 'the hore' aren't you. he still bats and bowls alright. do we actually know if anything happened at howlong for him to leave. i don't know guys sounds like this is a personal attack on him and not general cricket 'banter'

honestly the bloke asked for it he thinks he can really play but we all know that he past performances dont show that and from what i heard that the going got hard when middo left so he took the easy option out.

big ego;179777 said:
yeah get off horey and talk cricket how are barny going to go if dool's heads in town and all the older blokes are another year older?????

rangatrain;179779 said:
yeah get off horey and talk cricket how are barny going to go if dool's heads in town and all the older blokes are another year older?????

Well said train. I didn't know one bloke could spark such discussion, i reckon at least 5 pages have been dedicated to this man. Lets change the record. I'm not sure if Dool's will head into town. Sounds like another rumour.@|

million happy;179780 said:
Well said train. I didn't know one bloke could spark such discussion, i reckon at least 5 pages have been dedicated to this man. Lets change the record. I'm not sure if Dool's will head into town. Sounds like another rumour.@|

barny will still be competitivethe older blokes still have a year in them and there also some young kids coming through

she's all over for barny i reckon boys, sorry
caw mascot;179781 said:
barny will still be competitivethe older blokes still have a year in them and there also some young kids coming through

caw mascot;179781 said:
i hear if one person out there is still involved in the club, there could be some heading elsewhere, only a rumour but have heard it doing the rounds from more than one person!!

dederang would have to be the team to beat by the sounds of it. but new city is an unknown.
rangatrain;179784 said:
i hear if one person out there is still involved in the club, there could be some heading elsewhere, only a rumour but have heard it doing the rounds from more than one person!!

big ego;179785 said:
dederang would have to be the team to beat by the sounds of it. but new city is an unknown.
you might be able to clear a few things up big ego. who are and who arent heading to new city "tiny,kel bailey,daniel cassidy,bartel"

rangatrain;179769 said:
so "little" how did your drive around today go. what goss do you have.

G,day Train. Left Wodonga this morning, Drove past Kelly park, same faces around. I hope they will be competative in town. Quite a few empty nets around the place. Yack numbers were down, 11 or 12??? Its pretty hard to sneek into Yack because they can see ya comin. Up the highway to Dederang, great turnout approx 26-27 there. I did spot Midson giving instructions and one B Morris was in attendance. No Hore or Day????

Mt Beauty had a heap of kids and same old faces no internationals yet

Everyone seems to be giving Hore & Midson a really hard time. On there day they r dangerous. I can see they are going to enjoy their cricket this year
being 2nd & 3rd change bowlers cleaning up tails. Can remember when Horey took ABCA apart in the first 20/20 match.He does have talent, Bat & Ball. Mido is a crafty ol shark who will never let a batsman rest and still very sharp for his age. Enough bagging each other and enjoy the feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back