Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

big ego;179983 said:
what's happening at yack this year, what do people think about them turning down the promotion?
Purtell has pulled pin will not play due to family, cardwell working wont play good excuses guys not like paul:p

bag's said:
Totally agree Tiny is a great bloke, honest and straight to the point. We should all take a leaf out of this guys book...

How soft is East Albury over the Peterson saga? He should have been kicked out of the club or atleast received a long term suspension....

Any thoughts here guys?

I just feel sorry for the next parrot who plays up a bit. He will wear the brunt of not only his own actions but of peterson's aswell. That is provided that they don't play for North Albury or Lavington in which case another slap on the wrist will result@| .

ranga legend;180126 said:
doolan is the most over rated player in the league he only stands out at barny coz there is no other good players maybe a hundred years ago when rod perry and scammell were in there peak they should just fold
Typical ranga doesnt rate anyone. doolan is a absolute gun mate. i dont think rangas have ever had a legend i suppose midson is there

All you pheart lovers lets bow for the kings first over

wheres my mate caw mascot what a champion

Second rate cricketers;180201 said:
West wodonga to fold by xmas
Very harsh SRC, I'm sure they are going to try to survive past this season. Their biggest problem is their aging playing list that is not up to A Grade standard. Apparently they have plenty of money in the bank, maybe they have to find a couple of mercenaries to get the club back up to A Grade next season:D

As I am new to this thing i think a separate Dederang Mutual Admiration Society Thread be set up because after reading all these posts it seems like it is the only topic on this thread. Paul Hore has copped enough amnution to have a standout year i don't think anything else needs to be said about him. Good luck for the season@| Lets start talking about cricket in the Provincial Division for a change. Which clubs are going to be the big improver's? Who will slide down the ladder? How many provincial clubs are happy to have their C Grade as only one-dayers? :confused:

St pats big improvers paul will miss out on finals action with his old club again

Who for relegation? Either of the 2 district clubs, Albury (SSA), Tallangatta or Wodonga?:confused:

Second rate cricketers;180201 said:
West wodonga to fold by xmas

You quote is based on what Second Rate Cricketer??? Obviously your sources are also second rate, as have been the majority of your statements so far.

bag's said:
You quote is based on what Second Rate Cricketer??? Obviously your sources are also second rate, as have been the majority of your statements so far.
How are the Warrior boys shaping up this year for B and C Grade? Any truth Waza Hamilton out for season with knee?:confused:

bag's said:
I think Mt Beauty will hold their own for this season atleast

Mt.Beauty will rely alot on their imports again.Have heard there is a possibility of them having 4 this year.Thier coach comes with big wraps and also a couple of the locals will be hell bent on lasting longer than 1 season in prov comp.Have been trying too recruit some experienced district players to the side but havent heard of any taking up the offer.

RUNOUT;180212 said:
How are the Warrior boys shaping up this year for B and C Grade? Any truth Waza Hamilton out for season with knee?:confused:

I hear the boys had 17 at there 1st training run... They will be fairly competitive in both B's & C's this season, just need a couple of quality players to get an A grade up and running again. Yeah Waz is out for the season re-injured his knee at training on Sunday. Looks like reco

Its Honestly Middo;180216 said:
Mt.Beauty will rely alot on their imports again.Have heard there is a possibility of them having 4 this year.Thier coach comes with big wraps and also a couple of the locals will be hell bent on lasting longer than 1 season in prov comp.Have been trying too recruit some experienced district players to the side but havent heard of any taking up the offer.

Yeah they were chasing a couple of District players, one who went down with a knee

Top Pup;180123 said:
can any1 give me info on baranduda. who is coaching them this year and if they have picked up any players. ive heard they r taking day to court over his contract. been told he signed on a mcdonalds napkin late one sat nite and there was coke spilled on it and a bit of mayo.
I heard it was signed on an Eagle Boys napkin, Top Pup:D :D :D

Top Pup;180123 said:
can any1 give me info on baranduda. who is coaching them this year and if they have picked up any players. ive heard they r taking day to court over his contract. been told he signed on a mcdonalds napkin late one sat nite and there was coke spilled on it and a bit of mayo.

Baranduda have signed a coach that used 2 play in the Warrnambool area.Dont know ifn he is a playing coach or not.

Its Honestly Middo;180220 said:
Baranduda have signed a coach that used 2 play in the Warrnambool area.Dont know ifn he is a playing coach or not.
I heard over winter that they had Luke Styles in the bag (a big one:D ), must have gone pear shaped.:confused:

RUNOUT;180221 said:
I heard over winter that they had Luke Styles in the bag (a big one:D ), must have gone pear shaped.:confused:

That would be a big bag..... I heard the same too. Doesn't everything go pear shaped down at the Ranger Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back