Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

rangatrain;338663 said:
sorry rawka, spent year 6 english lessons behind the sports shed smoking.:D

thats big coming from u rangatrain u cant hold down a job and u shift clubs like everyone changes their socks if i were u i wouldnt be jugding anyone

Its Honestly Middo;339884 said:
Think u may have jumped the gun a bit R S,dont think Norlo would b real xcited 2day

Yeah my apologies Middo.I didn't realise that the carriage you'd cut loose would be re-attached so quickly. Make sure ther's no footy on this weekend though.
A tip for the weekend, when McLennan bats put a man on the roof of the club rooms and one half way up the hill on the other side.

Good luck though and may the best Valley team win.

rangatrain;330745 said:
no good jumping on the train now big guy, not sure the cabus(not sure on spelling) could carry you anyway.
still a very long way to go in this game let alone finals.
no one on the train is getting carried away.
old man midson and the over rated hore turned back the clock on saturday.

u say that hore is over rated? u won the batting 4 the comp paul what r u crapping on about u r so far up urself im surprised u could get out and write this shit

rangatrain;338663 said:
sorry rawka, spent year 6 english lessons behind the sports shed smoking.:D

thats big coming from u rangatrain u cant hold down a job and u shift clubs like everyone changes their socks if i were u i wouldnt be jugding anyone

rangaplane;340528 said:
u say that hore is over rated? u won the batting 4 the comp paul what r u crapping on about u r so far up urself im surprised u could get out and write this shit

Good to see some posts coming in via SMS now.:rolleyes:

rangatrain;330745 said:
no good jumping on the train now big guy, not sure the cabus(not sure on spelling) could carry you anyway.
still a very long way to go in this game let alone finals.
no one on the train is getting carried away.
old man midson and the over rated hore turned back the clock on saturday.

rangaplane;340528 said:

Good to see some posts coming in via SMS now.:rolleyes:

Provinsual A North Albury
Provinsual B Lavington

District A Mt Beauty
District B Wodonga

C Lavington

I think Dederang will lay down and have another crack next year so not to lose so many players :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Watchful Eye;341151 said:
Provinsual B Lavington

District A Mt Beauty
District B Wodonga

C Lavington

I think Dederang will lay down and have another crack next year so not to lose so many players :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

who apart from purtel will they lose?

Provinsual B Lavington

District A Mt Beauty
District B Wodonga

C Lavington

bring back the bif;341221 said:

If they went up I would say (and this is just my opinion)
Perri (Dad)
Packer
Midson

Any why the f*ck would CAW play a final at Bethanga ????????????
DUMB DUMB DUMB To far out the way, should have played it in town.

Provinsual B Lavington

District A Mt Beauty
District B Wodonga

C Lavington

Watchful Eye;341407 said:
Perri (Dad)
Packer
Midson

Yes watchful it should have been played in town,but CAW in thier wisdom have decided they want a high scoring G F so the game is at Bethanga.

Bethanga has had the 2nd most runs scored at thier oval behind Tallangatta in the comp is the reason we were given.

On the topic of departures only Damien Nikolic has said he will not be returning.:cool::cool:

bring back the bif;341221 said:

Perri (Dad)
Packer
Midson

Perri (Dad)
Packer
Midson

Hore, Perri and Packer will go again, not sure about Midson. Will more than likely be non playing co-coach from the rumors going around.

Which ground in town should they use?

Perri (Dad)
Packer
Midson

Yes watchful it should have been played in town,but CAW in thier wisdom have decided they want a high scoring G F so the game is at Bethanga.

Bethanga has had the 2nd most runs scored at thier oval behind Tallangatta in the comp is the reason we were given.

On the topic of departures only Damien Nikolic has said he will not be returning.:cool::cool:

bring back the bif;341410 said:
Hore, Perri and Packer will go again, not sure about Midson. Will more than likely be non playing co-coach from the rumors going around.

Its a bit early saying guys are gunna leave already - let them play in their GF first. As for the ground they could have used other than Bethanga - I though Lavi would have been a natural choice - 100% neutral ground for district, good pitch, great oval and has been the host of Provincial GF's for years.

My predictions for the weekend

Prov A - Nth Albury, would love to see Wodonga get up, but on a pitch with nothing for the bowlers, got to back North's batting strength

Prov B - Lavi, should be extremely tight game, going with Lavi, got their tails up after an outright win in the semis

Dist A - Dederang - they would be disappointed with their batting so far in the finals, expecting them to fire and be too much for MTB

Dist B - Wodonga - likely to get a few back from the Prov B team, will be too much for Howlong

C - Lavington, form team all year, only dropped 1 game, should be too strong

Having said all that, good luck to all teams this weekend!!

Perri (Dad)
Packer
Midson

Ducks fly together;341446 said:
Its a bit early saying guys are gunna leave already - let them play in their GF first. As for the ground they could have used other than Bethanga - I though Lavi would have been a natural choice - 100% neutral ground for district, good pitch, great oval and has been the host of Provincial GF's for years.

Prov A - Nth Albury, would love to see Wodonga get up, but on a pitch with nothing for the bowlers, got to back North's batting strength

Prov B - Lavi, should be extremely tight game, going with Lavi, got their tails up after an outright win in the semis

Dist A - Dederang - they would be disappointed with their batting so far in the finals, expecting them to fire and be too much for MTB

Dist B - Wodonga - likely to get a few back from the Prov B team, will be too much for Howlong

Lavi has practice matches on it, kelly park, birra and cheesleys wickets are not good enough to play grand finals on.
Prov A- North
prov B- Lavi
Dist A - Dederang
Dist B - Howlong
C- Lavi

bring back the bif;341410 said:

Provinsual B Lavington

District A Mt Beauty
District B Wodonga

C Lavington

As above.......is what i think but it would be good if wodonga can get over the line in a'grade.in c'grade it will a battle of ego's.lavi have some very handy players who would fit nicely in most provincal b'grade side and maybe most district a'grade teams.

i don't get it why the district grade final is at bethanga.....it should be in town so more people will go...

so middo i think mt beauty will win due to there good form....but you guys do have good form aswell.it should be a great game and all the best middo and horey.

p.s ranga plane is a ............................

Ducks fly together;341446 said:

Lavi has practice matches on it, kelly park, birra and cheesleys wickets are not good enough to play grand finals on.
Prov A- North
prov B- Lavi
Dist A - Dederang
Dist B - Howlong
C- Lavi

big guys don't run;341471 said:
i don't get it why the district grade final is at bethanga.....it should be in town so more people will go...

so middo i think mt beauty will win due to there good form....but you guys do have good form aswell.it should be a great game and all the best middo and horey.

It's great to have the game at Bethanga, who cares if it's not in town. Good on CAW for rewarding a club that actually takes pride in it's ground and pitch.

Big Guy, Mt.Beauty's good form is on the back of some outstanding performances by one player. A bit risky in a GF with Dederang having the far better spread across the board.

I do agree with your views on ranga plane.

Provinsual B Lavington

District A Mt Beauty
District B Wodonga

C Lavington

As above.......is what i think but it would be good if wodonga can get over the line in a'grade.in c'grade it will a battle of ego's.lavi have some very handy players who would fit nicely in most provincal b'grade side and maybe most district a'grade teams.

Well done to North in winning Provinsual and especially to young Farrell on a top innings.
Also well done to Wodonga in nearly getting back to district last season to playing off in the big one on Sat.
Well done to Middo and the boys at Dederang in the District.

Congratulations to all the other grade winners on the weekend.

big guys don't run;341471 said:

It's great to have the game at Bethanga, who cares if it's not in town. Good on CAW for rewarding a club that actually takes pride in it's ground and pitch.

Big Guy, Mt.Beauty's good form is on the back of some outstanding performances by one player. A bit risky in a GF with Dederang having the far better spread across the board.

I do agree with your views on ranga plane.

well done to st pats for a great effot great wicket great ground great shelter one of the best ive seen test match wicket congrats naughto and co should make the call now and have it there next year stuff lavy (football)[FONT=":)Arial Black"][/FONT]

Well done to North in winning Provinsual and especially to young Farrell on a top innings.
Also well done to Wodonga in nearly getting back to district last season to playing off in the big one on Sat.
Well done to Middo and the boys at Dederang in the District.

Congratulations to all the other grade winners on the weekend.

patty;343099 said:
well done to st pats for a great effot great wicket great ground great shelter one of the best ive seen test match wicket congrats naughto and co should make the call now and have it there next year stuff lavy (football)[FONT=":)Arial Black"][/FONT]

Couldnt agree with you more there Patty,
It was a great game at a great venue on a terrific deck, Congrats to NACC they were clearly the best side in it all year and were deserved winners. Their depth in both batting and bowling really came to the fore in the final series.

Wanie eat your heart out;343485 said:
It was a great game at a great venue on a terrific deck, Congrats to NACC they were clearly the best side in it all year and were deserved winners. Their depth in both batting and bowling really came to the fore in the final series.

Yes iagree but will the North Albury Juggernaut roll on??

I have jheard that Dederang are out and after Rocket barton plus would be searching to get Marmo and Hill back....good luck Dederang it will take a pretty big brown paper bag to draw players away from North out to an inferior complex.

It will be interesting to see if Albury have a club as there are plenty of rumours surrounding them....i geuss them falling over could be the one thing that saves Raiders???

I hear the silly season has started already with Luke Restall being contacted be every single club....take your phone off the hook Lukey and have a spell for a while.

Will Lavy try and get their West Indian over again?? I am told its a rocky boat up there at the moment!!:rolleyes:

patty;343099 said:

Ritchie;344078 said:

I have jheard that Dederang are out and after Rocket barton plus would be searching to get Marmo and Hill back....good luck Dederang it will take a pretty big brown paper bag to draw players away from North out to an inferior complex.

It will be interesting to see if Albury have a club as there are plenty of rumours surrounding them....i geuss them falling over could be the one thing that saves Raiders???

I hear the silly season has started already with Luke Restall being contacted be every single club....take your phone off the hook Lukey and have a spell for a while.

Will Lavy try and get their West Indian over again?? I am told its a rocky boat up there at the moment!!:rolleyes:

The Barto rumour always starts about this time every yr,would b great to get Rod out to Dederang but not sure it will b for next season.

As for Hilly and Wawa we r hoping to have both players back but r obviously up against it to get those 2 as well.

Wanie eat your heart out;343485 said:

Ritchie;344078 said:

Bit early for the rumours to start flying isn't it???

It's pretty obvious that Luke Restall is going to be in the sights of other club's waiting to see what's going to happen with Titans but I reckon there will be some others too. Dan Markham still has a few clubs left that he hasn't played for (especially since the merger!), and a couple of their younger players would be handy pickups.

After their poor finish to the year you'd think Lavington will definitely be looking to get the West Indian over. I haven't heard anything about it being a "rocky boat" but some of their key players are on the wrong side of 30 (Damien Baker and Steve Wright in particular) so it will be interesting to see how they line up next season. They've probably been one of the most stable clubs in the comp over the years so it'd be good to know what's rocking the boat Ritchie?

It'll also be interesting to see what happens with North Albury during the off season. Dederang are obviously keen to get Hill and Marmo back and you'd think that David Farrell will be going on to bigger and better things. I'm sure there will also be the usual rumours about guys not wanting to play if Jack is captain etc. You have to give them credit though. Every year there is talk of unrest but they just keep winning so good luck to them.

Wodonga obviously took a huge step forward and they'll be looking to go one better next year. TK obviously carried too much of the workload this year and they'll need a couple of others to stand up if they're going to challenge for a flag but some of their kids really impressed this year.

It's been another big year. Looking forward to it all starting again in six months time. Let the rumours begin!

Ritchie;344078 said:

The Barto rumour always starts about this time every yr,would b great to get Rod out to Dederang but not sure it will b for next season.

As for Hilly and Wawa we r hoping to have both players back but r obviously up against it to get those 2 as well.

Sir Don;344325 said:
Bit early for the rumours to start flying isn't it???

It's pretty obvious that Luke Restall is going to be in the sights of other club's waiting to see what's going to happen with Titans but I reckon there will be some others too. Dan Markham still has a few clubs left that he hasn't played for (especially since the merger!), and a couple of their younger players would be handy pickups.

After their poor finish to the year you'd think Lavington will definitely be looking to get the West Indian over. I haven't heard anything about it being a "rocky boat" but some of their key players are on the wrong side of 30 (Damien Baker and Steve Wright in particular) so it will be interesting to see how they line up next season. They've probably been one of the most stable clubs in the comp over the years so it'd be good to know what's rocking the boat Ritchie?

It'll also be interesting to see what happens with North Albury during the off season. Dederang are obviously keen to get Hill and Marmo back and you'd think that David Farrell will be going on to bigger and better things. I'm sure there will also be the usual rumours about guys not wanting to play if Jack is captain etc. You have to give them credit though. Every year there is talk of unrest but they just keep winning so good luck to them.

Wodonga obviously took a huge step forward and they'll be looking to go one better next year. TK obviously carried too much of the workload this year and they'll need a couple of others to stand up if they're going to challenge for a flag but some of their kids really impressed this year.

It's been another big year. Looking forward to it all starting again in six months time. Let the rumours begin!

Middo to step down as Captain/Coach at Dederang,will be assistant coach to Dan Markham next season after Markham was nearly lured out to Dederang this season.
Dan to be Captain and a playing coach,Middo to be non playing assistant coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back