Cricket Club Discussion forum

Wolf

Cricket Club Discussion forum

Seeing as we are a cricket coaching forum, wouldn't it sort of tie in that we have a section where we can all discuss our happenings for our clubs?

Re: Cricket Club Discussion forum

Once upon a time, we did have something similar but it was inactive.

I'm sure the admin team will re-instate one as the season nears! Then again they hardly listen to my stupid ideas :embarrassed:

Is this forum predominately English based then? I kind of assumed the rest of the world would post when it is not English time.

From my knowledge the biggest percentage lives in England. Asians, Aussie/NZ'ers and a few Americans have frequented the site.

To be honest, its difficult to penetrate markets such as Australia as the main knowledge of where to market is inside England as we live here. simplyCricket just hopes that the likes of Asians, Aussies etc. hear about the site and they do. Everyday from what i see now i've left as staff, is differnt nationalities.

I think a year round forum for the thing you're asking isn't viable as it'd be very inactive at this point with only 280 members, with 880 members its a differnt story.

We have the General Cricket Chat forum which can also be used to discuss club cricket.
While we do have a large number of English members, we also have a fair number of Australian and Indian members and a few from New Zealand and South Africa too.

wolf said:
Seeing as we are a cricket coaching forum, wouldn't it sort of tie in that we have a section where we can all discuss our happenings for our clubs?

There was once a section for this and it will be re-instated once we have enough demand for it. We constantly monitor the site and try to make improvements as we see fit.

For the time being there is the general cricket discussion area which covers anything outside of pro cricket.

As for forum demographics, it's hard to say exactly what the breakdown is. At first it probably was English dominated but as time has gone on then this has become less and less so.

We continue to market on a 'worldwide' basis and welcome anybody to sign up and contribute. The more obscure the country the better as it's always nice to see cricket being played outside of its traditional bases.

Back