Cricket Victoria - South East Bayside League

I saw the wicket at Murrumbeena today all marked up and ready to go to bad it was raining at the time unfortunately no practice matches this week.
Maybe the curator at Murrumbeena should be running the CSB to have a wicket already marked up on Wednesday mind you would had over a month to get it right.
Then with the CSB 10 days out from season start still no draws for the season who’s running the show there Benny Hill.

I saw the wicket at Murrumbeena today all marked up and ready to go to bad it was raining at the time unfortunately no practice matches this week.
Maybe the curator at Murrumbeena should be running the CSB to have a wicket already marked up on Wednesday mind you would had over a month to get it right.
Then with the CSB 10 days out from season start still no draws for the season who’s running the show there Benny Hill.
Clubs had been sent the fixtures and most clubs have turf practice matches this week . Not much rain to come till Saturday later on , cross fingers and some might play cricket this week .

You cant be serious. Put your hand up to help

Rumour has it South Caulfield has recruited well already in the off season apparently they have signed Ex Clayton captain coach in Jak Jowlett who’s played premier at St.Kilda and Dandenong.

CSB awards night was apparently on last Friday night, anyone know who won the major awards? do CSB release an awards booklet similar to premier cricket??

CSB awards night was apparently on last Friday night, anyone know who won the major awards? do CSB release an awards booklet similar to premier cricket??
Tom Smith from Bonbeach won MVP and Captain of the year , but Will Russell captained the Premiers and in the TOTY but not skipper >

I wonder how the team is selected - it was once done by the captain of each team selecting their best team (maybe from the other clubs, not there's). Is that still the case? How is the captain selected?

I see former Carnegie Cricket Club and CSB umpire Steven Yeats passed away after a short illness.
RIP and sympathisers to his family at this sad time.
One of the good guys of local cricket having played against him in the past.

What’s the news on the CSB 11 days out from season starts still no draw.
Mind you saw wickets at Bentleigh and Murrumbeena extremely wet plus both table laid with sods and with Glen Eira history of trying to get up wickets I can’t see the season starting to maybe 3rd week of October unless it stops raining.

What’s the news on the CSB 11 days out from season starts still no draw.
Mind you saw wickets at Bentleigh and Murrumbeena extremely wet plus both table laid with sods and with Glen Eira history of trying to get up wickets I can’t see the season starting to maybe 3rd week of October unless it stops raining.

The fixture is up now. From what I have heard for championship to div 5 round 1 will be moved to January 8

Back