Current Leading Wicket Taker & Run Scorer

Current Leading Wicket Taker & Run Scorer

Just wondering who is the leading the wickets in the APS and who has smashed the most runs. The blokes who have made hundreds i believe is wakefield, gairns, macmillan. Who has taken the most wickets in total?
Thanks...

Re: Current Leading Wicket Taker & Run Scorer

mickey ' the superstar' collins has taken 9 wickets at 8. he is rippin through the middle orders. while maxy 'malig' van den broek has scored a nearly a whopping 15 runs in 4 games!

From Geelong College, Shaw Kitchen has made 116+9+22= 147 runs.
Very Impressive indeed.

Charles Shaw has 125* + 40* = 165 in two innings and is yet to go out.
Dunell has not batted yet mainly because of Shaws form but when Sammy does get a hit, WATCH OUT. Has being making runs for the Essendon 2nd XI though.

macmillan is a G+U+N
malig has 1+11*+2=13 looking good for the APS team of the year

OMG Charlie Shaw is a freak..
i would say MGS to win the flag but they come up against Hailybury after christmas so that means pattinson is bowling again. so if haily win which they probs will with patto, then that means all Xavs have to do is keep MGS to a draw in there 2 dayer against them and theyll win the flag..
this is assuming that MGS and Xavs win all other games, which they will most likely.

So should be an interesting year with every game counting and affecting who wins the flag, my ladder: MGS, XAvs, HAilibury, Skevs, Scotch, Carey, Wesley, Caulfiled, brighton, GC, GG

yeah jmac mate thats a bit uncalled for. ur verging on being like an eldridge. that ladder is wrong mr carey, scotch is still in with big chance espesh with malig cumin back and mo scoring some runs

chaemo;193365 said:
u would hate to talk urself up macca
nah just joking mate
luv ya work

says you ayrts...."eldridge is a top bloke" seemingly popping up in every thread.....hahah love ya mate....

im tipping Kitchen to make 800+ APS runs this season and carry, what is a pathetic Geelong College outfit

Well macmillan is looking fairly solid, with 2 hundreds under his belt and a great knock of 53 against Geelong Grammar.

Cant look past Skelton
270 runs at 46 and has claimed 12 wickets at 15
Middleton Batting Average of 30 and Taken 10 wickets

cutshot18;210856 said:
Cant look past Skelton
270 runs at 46 and has claimed 12 wickets at 15
Middleton Batting Average of 30 and Taken 10 wickets

Get ya hand of it Billy if you ever play a game of 1st cricket i will neck myself

Back