DILLIGAF lashes out at media whore..

DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF lashes out at media whore..

DILLIGAF today lashed out at what he perceives as a total whoring of attention by a particular player in the BCFCL.

"Quite simply, if I see another f@#$%^% thread created by one Dirk Kuyt, and his/her pitiful attempts to lure the Big Man away from the Wizards, I will have to take drastic action. At least create some sort of media forum where all this garbage can be put so I don't have to look at it on the main board every time I log in!!"

"Why would you want to draw attention to yourself when your name is Dirk Kuyt and all the non-winning that represents??? I mean I could see how people would want to associate themselves with success, but Dirk Kuyt certainly has never one anything..."

"The Big Man will be going nowhere. He knows he is on a good wicket at the Wizards and leaving would be a huge step backwards in his blossoming career."

"You know it's the Truth!"

Re: DILLIGAF lashes out at media whore..

Who the hell is Dirk Kuyt? I thought that Big Brother and its wannabees had been axed.

He can do what he likes.

It's better than having no activity whatsoever.

Stupid thread.

ToonArmy;227911 said:
He can do what he likes.

It's better than having no activity whatsoever.

Stupid thread.

Yes let's take this seriously then... :rolleyes:

DILLIGAF;227884 said:
but Dirk Kuyt certainly has never one anything..."
I can understand if you made the mix-up between to, too and two but seriously that's the first time i've seen 'won' and 'one' mixed.

doggiesin08;227921 said:
I can understand if you made the mix-up between to, too and two but seriously that's the first time i've seen 'won' and 'one' mixed.

jeeez I can't believe I did that....

well their is a first time for everything eye guess.... :cool:

I must make shore I spell everythink write from know on...and you'se the write terms in a gramatikel cents.

DILLIGAF;227923 said:

I must make shore I spell everythink write from know on...and you'se the write terms in a gramatikel cents.

It's okay to be stupid sometimes.
I don't hate you for it.

DILLIGAF;227923 said:

Phwoar DILLIGAF! Welcome back!

See what I've done, you all should be applauding me, I managed to get DILLIGAF back from...wherever it was he went... @|

Dirk Kuyt;228055 said:
See what I've done, you all should be applauding me, I managed to get DILLIGAF back from...wherever it was he went... @|

Yea,,,you deserve a dose of the clap!

Back