• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wrong 'un

Do we want a t20 geelong wide cup?

Do we want/need a T20 cup in Geelong? I say yes, and if I was running it I'd combine all teams in Geelong incl BPCA.
I'd have a knock out form and GCA1 teams don't play in the first round or so similar to how the F.A cup is.

I'd go with a mid week comp with the final to be held on a Sunday evening at the best ground, possibly St Josephs or at the home ground of one of the finalist.

What do we all think?

Re: Do we want a t20 geelong wide cup?

Babies Arm;270515 said:
yeh, exactly what we need, MORE CRICKET...... dont think so.

Disagree babies arm, more cricket is the way forward.
Can't see much happening however from the powers above, bit dissapointing really considering it was bandied about Geelong for sometime before the season commenced. It has proven to be such a popular form of cricket all over the world.

Babies Arm;270515 said:
yeh, exactly what we need, MORE CRICKET...... dont think so.

It's simple, don't play then!
Or do you just play for the renumeration? shame really.:eek:

wrong 'un;270528 said:
It's simple, don't play then!
Or do you just play for the renumeration? shame really.:eek:

ha, im just thinkin all the games we would play. 20/20 is not the best thing to ever happen. just concentrate on the season douche.:rolleyes:

Babies Arm;270561 said:
ha, im just thinkin all the games we would play. 20/20 is not the best thing to ever happen. just concentrate on the season douche.:rolleyes:

You always seem to be negative towards cricket, it's like you hate it but just play anyway.

I'm pretty sure T20 wouldn't take that much out of you Ando, it's only 4 overs:eek: and it would be played on a say Thursday night instead of training!! You'd prob bowl more than 24 balls at training wouldn't you?(or maybe not:p) remember T20 is over in 2 and a bit hours so that means just over a hour in the field, seems alright to me, especially to break up training during the year.

But each to their own opinion, thats why there's a pole;)

wrong 'un;270563 said:
You always seem to be negative towards cricket, it's like you hate it but just play anyway.

I'm pretty sure T20 wouldn't take that much out of you Ando, it's only 4 overs:eek: and it would be played on a say Thursday night instead of training!! You'd prob bowl more than 24 balls at training wouldn't you?(or maybe not:p) remember T20 is over in 2 and a bit hours so that means just over a hour in the field, seems alright to me, especially to break up training during the year.

But each to their own opinion, thats why there's a pole;)

of coarse i hate playing cricket........ im a bowler.
in that case, maybe i could be for it but it will need to be spread out over the season instead of all in a month. i just dont want it to interupt my thursday nite after training session, my friday nite after work session, my saturday nite after cricket session and my sunday session.:p

Babies Arm;270572 said:
of coarse i hate playing cricket........ im a bowler.
in that case, maybe i could be for it but it will need to be spread out over the season instead of all in a month. i just dont want it to interupt my thursday nite after training session, my friday nite after work session, my saturday nite after cricket session and my sunday session.:p

Hahaha:D, and yeah it would be spread of the year I'd say.

100% yes, they do play a Barwon Zone T20 cup but thats only for the 4 side that played in the GF's last season, 2 from GCA1 & 2 from BPCA.

Back