DVCA: 16(1) teal team of the year

Re: DVCA: 16(1) teal team of the year

fmr_13;340140 said:
good work. tell me how many runs you made ? it would have to be around 530 runs in the year to be double my runs.

wat so u hit around 265 i still hit 100+ more than u mate

third man;340135 said:
know his name cause his ****ER!!!
mate fergy is the only bloke in the whole 16's comp that talks so much shit and spends his whole life on big cricket who the f*** has 900+ posts....
pathetic...

wasn't it you who had a teary when you went out in E-grade against the Wanderers earlier on in the year?

fmr_13;340134 said:
bundoora bundoora, who the **** is bundoora!

Mate, I can talk as much shit as I please. Because obviously it gets into the heads of majority of the people around here. If you didn't want to hear it, you wouldn't pay attention. The grand final was a perfect example, you blokes were more focused on sledging me, giving me a send off, talking back when batting than focusing on the game, striving for a premiership.

And share the passion ;) if your cricket is of a half decent standard and you are a good bloke, you will earn respect.

we didnt say anything to u the world doesnt revole aroung u mate although you would like it to it doesnt

good fizz;340162 said:
we didnt say anything to u the world doesnt revole aroung u mate although you would like it to it doesnt
congratulations bundoora on your premiership-less year.
You would have thought with the amount of crap spoken that they would have raked them in...
And to Russell and May, you get nowhere by paying out on other blokes for no substantial reason, especially when they're better cricketers. Believe me I don't mind Bundoora at all but many on this forum think you are the new South Morang

NEWCC (L);340170 said:
You would have thought with the amount of crap spoken that they would have raked them in...
And to Russell and May, you get nowhere by paying out on other blokes for no substantial reason, especially when they're better cricketers. Believe me I don't mind Bundoora at all but many on this forum think you are the new South Morang

*current

NEWCC (L);340170 said:

mate say wat u want i believe every cricketer in our club is better than u.. and yes that does in could Tygai Suryinash

third man;340173 said:
mate say wat u want i believe every cricketer in our club is better than u.. and yes that does in could Tygai Suryinash

You get nowhere by paying out on blokes for no reason
I'll just type that again, because you obviously didn't get the message.
All that results in is people thinking you are a muppet, which they already do.

0/50 overnight chasing 135, and then getting bowled out by us for 127 in the 16 2's? Real bad and funny luck.

UhhHhh MaIIi GAwwDD Uu GuyyssS mUuSSt BeE FreakkzZZ

NEWCC (L);340183 said:
You get nowhere by paying out on blokes for no reason
I'll just type that again, because you obviously didn't get the message.
All that results in is people thinking you are a muppet, which they already do.

0/50 overnight chasing 135, and then getting bowled out by us for 127 in the 16 2's? Real bad and funny luck.

UhhHhh MaIIi GAwwDD Uu GuyyssS mUuSSt BeE FreakkzZZ

cmon mate its time for bed....muppet

You kids still play juniors, I don't.

Maybe you should head off for bed and dream about what could have been for Bundoora in 08'/09'

Back