5. Plenty
6. Rosanna
7. North Eltham Wanderers
8. Old Paradians/St. Francis
9. Riverside
10. Mernda
11. Research/Eltham Collegians
12. Epping

Not privy to any big recruits coming into the comp, I suppose Duggin will probably be back at St Fran OP, and, after a year gorging in the US he'll be a massive, massive recruit. On lasts year's form I suspect it will look a little like this.

1. Diamond Creek
2. Macleod
3. Bundoora
4. Lower Eltham
5. Plenty
6. Rosanna
9. Riverside
10. Mernda
12. Epping

Not privy to any big recruits coming into the comp, I suppose Duggin will probably be back at St Fran OP, and, after a year gorging in the US he'll be a massive, massive recruit. On lasts year's form I suspect it will look a little like this.
Research ECCC will be much higher than this. With Ben Cookson as Capt Coach and a few other pickups, should be a much better unit.

Gday boys,
reacon its goin be a real close year so here goes

1.Rosanna
2.Diamond Creek
3.Lower Eltham
4.McLeod
5.North Eltham Wanderers
6.Mernda
7.Old Paradians/St Francis
8.Plenty
9.Riverside
10.Bundoora
11.Research/Eltham Collegians
12.Epping

Rosanna on top ? LoL - they would want to recruit some very handy cricketers to be the best side in the district.
Typically, I would have something around the following
Top tier - Diamond Creek, Plenty,
Second Tier - Bundoora, Lower Eltham, Macleod and Mernda
Middle Tier - Research , Rosanna , Riverside
Bottom Tier - North Eltham, St Francis, Epping

Rosanna wont make finals - bookmark it.

Rosanna on top ? LoL - they would want to recruit some very handy cricketers to be the best side in the district.
Typically, I would have something around the following
Top tier - Diamond Creek, Plenty,
Second Tier - Bundoora, Lower Eltham, Macleod and Mernda
Middle Tier - Research , Rosanna , Riverside
Bottom Tier - North Eltham, St Francis, Epping

Rosanna wont make finals - bookmark it.

You're not far off the mark Serge. I picked it last year that St Francis would be no where near the relegation zone. They have a pretty solid all round side.

This year, I have Rosanna in a better position than the Frangas last year, but not a hope in hell finishing in the top couple.. They will be middle of the road, and I would have them missing finals by 1 or two games. But no where near relegation.

To be honest, I have Diamond Creek improving again, and the gap between them and the rest widening.
Research - I would have to say are getting closer to relegation than the middle tier, although i hope thats not the case.
Mernda - I think probably fits better in the middle Tier than second, as I think they probably played above themselves last year.
North Eltham - Who knows. They have ability, yes. But I don't know that they know where they are at half the time.
Riverside - Are going to be the interesting ones to watch this year. Could be a pretty tough year for the boys.
Epping are in for a torrid year. Paying $1.01 to go down. Could the Hurst boys come back and save them?

1. Diamond Creek
2. Macleod
3. Bundoora
4. Lower Eltham
5. Plenty
6. Rosanna
9. Riverside
10. Mernda
12. Epping

Duggin wont be back. Pretty tied in with working over there at the moment, couldnt see him being back in Oz for a good 12 months from now at least.

pepper the pig said:
If Macleod can make finals, Rosanna will. I would have Rosanna ahead of Macleod any day of the week.
Would like to know your reasoning behind this thought process.
Its not as if they have played against each other over the past decade.

Would like to know your reasoning behind this thought process.
Its not as if they have played against each other over the past decade.
It's quite simple. Simply believe Rosanna is a better unit across the board than Macleod. Playing against each other in the past decade does not matter. Rosanna are a well organised unit & will make finals in Barclay - bookmark it.

It's quite simple. Simply believe Rosanna is a better unit across the board than Macleod. Playing against each other in the past decade does not matter. Rosanna are a well organised unit & will make finals in Barclay - bookmark it.
My opinion Is that you are seriously under rating the quality of the opposition in barclay shield.
Barclay is an absolute scrap and you have to fight for every victory.
Rosanna wont get any games gifted to them like last year in money.
As you you saying that rosanna is a better unit across the board , well thats your opinion and one that you can hold until march 2014 . I dont share it.

Rosanna on top, that's madness. If someone thinks they're better than Diamond Creek they've got rocks in their head. Even side, two spinners. One of whom looks like he throws it. One side of the wicket bowling attack and a slow batting attack. Best side in Money last year, but did they dominate money more than St Francis did the year before? I don't think so. I think a winning culture and a fairly mature list will see them mid table. Not better than Macleod.

You're not far off the mark Serge. I picked it last year that St Francis would be no where near the relegation zone. They have a pretty solid all round side.

This year, I have Rosanna in a better position than the Frangas last year, but not a hope in hell finishing in the top couple.. They will be middle of the road, and I would have them missing finals by 1 or two games. But no where near relegation.

To be honest, I have Diamond Creek improving again, and the gap between them and the rest widening.
Research - I would have to say are getting closer to relegation than the middle tier, although i hope thats not the case.
Mernda - I think probably fits better in the middle Tier than second, as I think they probably played above themselves last year.
North Eltham - Who knows. They have ability, yes. But I don't know that they know where they are at half the time.
Riverside - Are going to be the interesting ones to watch this year. Could be a pretty tough year for the boys.
Epping are in for a torrid year. Paying $1.01 to go down. Could the Hurst boys come back and save them?
As I said previously, RECCC will be a much better unit this season. Will have recruited 10-12 over the 1st and 2nds with I'd imagine 3-4 new faces in the ones at least.

As I said previously, RECCC will be a much better unit this season. Will have recruited 10-12 over the 1st and 2nds with I'd imagine 3-4 new faces in the ones at least.

You've recruited 10 - 12? Are you talking about under 16s coming up into seniors? :D

Alright, come on Brutal. name names and fill us in on who you have got that is new or is coming back? Other than Cookson who you've told us about.

Back