DVCA General Banter/Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis

DVCA General Banter/Social Thread

As suitably suggested by everyone's favourite moderator, CowCorner, I've decided to start this thread so the Barclay Shield thread isn't clogged up with the banter that has plagued the BS thread in the last few days.

So, if you want to sledge someone (good naturedly, of course), brag about yourself, chat about DVCA cricket generally, re-live your past glories, however minor, talk about the social side of the game, something funny that happened at the club after the game, whatever it is, you can do so here.

CC, feel free to edit the title of the thread and/or set some guidelines....

Happy posting!!

Re: DVCA General Banter/Social Thread

I will win the Poker night 430king.

My invite is accepted and I will take you down.

Otis, love your work.......and I am squashing the rumour that you and Big Jim are TWINS.

and I am losing.....

CowCorner;287628 said:

Otis, love your work.......and I am squashing the rumour that you and Big Jim are TWINS.

and I am losing.....

I'd hardly think 430king is going to be much of a hurdle for you at the poker night, CC..unless you actually have to jump over him...

Looks like rain today...maybe get those cards ready for a few hands down at the club?

Otis;287785 said:
I'd hardly think 430king is going to be much of a hurdle for you at the poker night, CC..unless you actually have to jump over him...

Looks like rain today...maybe get those cards ready for a few hands down at the club?

Heard a rumour about how 430king made up his name on he. I heard it was that he topped 430kgs, but threw in a couple of letters to make it not so bad? Any truth to this Big Jim?

CowCorner;287628 said:

and I am losing.....

I've just found this thread on here. Speaking of the poker night CC, I believe I did eliminate you well before the final table, rumour has it a week and a half on, your still crying. If you want, over christmas, I will give you a lesson on how to read me. You might need a month. As for Otis, I believe I didn't see you on the final table.

Tongs, get out of town. I do my best work at 4.30 in the morning, that's where the name comes from.

No its not....its 'cos you always are on the cans at 4.30 pm and you are the king at that Jim.

Also don't worry about me at Poker mate, its those hacks from down main road that we holiday with that will be donating money to our liver.

CowCorner;293996 said:
No its not....its 'cos you always are on the cans at 4.30 pm and you are the king at that Jim.

Also don't worry about me at Poker mate, its those hacks from down main road that we holiday with that will be donating money to our liver.

I should call myself The1king if it was the cans.
Always easy money against them clowns. We can beat them with our eyes closed. Any Eltham blokes, we are up for the challenge.

The430king;294504 said:
I should call myself The1king if it was the cans.
Always easy money against them clowns. We can beat them with our eyes closed. Any Eltham blokes, we are up for the challenge.

The game wouldn't be too much fun with you fat bastards, you would both keep eating the chips! You may have to fight whitey for them though!

Tongs;294507 said:
The game wouldn't be too much fun with you fat bastards, you would both keep eating the chips! You may have to fight whitey for them though!

Don't need to eat them pal. Just win them.

Tongs;294507 said:

Bit rough, I am just big boned......as for 430King.....he is just Big.

The430king;295745 said:
Built for comfort, not speed. Fuel tank for a sex machine.

Thats one big tank you must be dynamite in the sack.......theres an image that will ruin Christmas Lunch.

:D:D:D:D

CowCorner;295751 said:
Thats one big tank you must be dynamite in the sack.......theres an image that will ruin Christmas Lunch.

:D:D:D:D

I can go for a while, just ask the victims

The430king;295758 said:
I can go for a while, just ask the victims

You make me laugh Jimmy, they are victims to, they need counselling and chiropractic work after you have had 20 secounds of fun.

CowCorner;295769 said:
You make me laugh Jimmy, they are victims to, they need counselling and chiropractic work after you have had 20 secounds of fun.

It's all at there free will. I can't help it that I ooze charisma. I cant help that i am The430king. And that works.

CowCorner;295769 said:

20 seconds? Lets not give the King a big head now, CC...he'd be looking at more like 8-10 seconds....

Otis;295989 said:
20 seconds? Lets not give the King a big head now, CC...he'd be looking at more like 8-10 seconds....

8 - 10 seconds but even before he thought about it is more likely:D
what an ugly sight.:eek:

G'day Boys & Girls,
Over the past few weeks the DVCA site has been reasonably quiet. Footy season obviously takes precedence around this time, but with only a month away the cricket forums will cop a hammering. The heirachy have kindly asked The Wizz & I to direct the nonsensical posts to a different forum. BigCricket has a site called 99.94. This is a forum for general chat. I have grave doubts on the Valley boys travelling to this site. Therefore if we can flood this section up with all the banter and garbage talk and leave the other sites open to constructive relevant talk.
If we come across some interesting but funny chit chat on the main forums , that is off the beaten track, we then can direct it here for all to be entertained. I do stress that kids read all forums so lets keep personal abuse out completely and swearing to a minimum. There is a filter for all common profanity so if anyone finds the need to glamourise a yarn by swearing then let the swear filter do its job.

Good posting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back