DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Keep Wandering;336517 said:
That big noise was my bat putting a dint into the pitch, also we had a umpire who wasnt all up there

there was a deflection hayden dont blame the umpire it doesnt matter now any way thats overs and your out

NA*MP;336515 said:
rofl yea :)
remember when we lost that grand final in u/12s ?

and last time i saw you at kfc, you didnt even give me a bag ! :p

oh sorry mate, nxt time ill give some extra shit :p yeh it was pretty shattering, ive see you have got alot better :D

coverdrive18;336520 said:
there was a deflection hayden dont blame the umpire it doesnt matter now any way thats overs and your out

now your full of s*** i wasnt out, it went straight to Todd keepeing and u guys appealed. Coming off the ground Luke McMurrays grandpa even said I was stiff. How much did you make that game?

KnightRiders50;336521 said:
oh sorry mate, nxt time ill give some extra shit :p yeh it was pretty shattering, ive see you have got alot better :D

yea sweet, maybe some popcron chicken ? :)
yea maybe a little bit better

Keep Wandering;336522 said:
now your full of s*** i wasnt out, it went straight to Todd keepeing and u guys appealed. Coming off the ground Luke McMurrays grandpa even said I was stiff. How much did you make that game?

Heres a tip for next time, don't hit the ground.

Keep Wandering;336551 said:
mate you have the oldest excuse,
lets go back when we played Falcons,
We beat you and you said you didnt care about the match.
Thats the oldest :D:D:D

It is two different issues mate, you are blatently lying that you were not dismissed.
Where as I was showing a lack of care for a cricket match.

Keep Wandering;336508 said:
If you call getting "out" when you hit the bloody ground and the umpire says caught behind I wouldnt call that a fair wicket that he can claim. Cowboys teams were selected after like round 2 so they would most likely of looked at what you did in previous years than in the past two rounds. If youve ever tried to bowl leg-spin you wouldve known its hard. You dont develop as a good leggie until you bowl it for 10 years. You easy blokes that bowl pace just have to run in and roll your arm over. My 8 year old cousin can do that!
If you go well at tryouts you make it in. Same as district cricket. You dont need to make Dowling or Under 18's to play a high level of cricket. If your good enough you go down and train at the club and your in.

That's crap and you know it. If you just run in and roll your arm over you're going to go for 10 an over at least.

The Ox;336611 said:
That's crap and you know it. If you just run in and roll your arm over you're going to go for 10 an over at least.

in A grade terry keys just jogs in and rolls his arm over and hes one of the best pacemen

Keep Wandering;336522 said:

heres one for you hayden considering i was behind the bat i think i no

ill say i batted and made more than you did coz only like 4 peple were required to bat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back