DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Smith_Is_Back;282389 said:
haha yeah sounds like typical north eltham there, who was sledging from NEW?
yeah sounds like them having a sook aswell, can give it out but cant take it, who was making the complaints?

haha all of them , but it was of a poor standard.
umpires and coaches lol.
i was abused!

lol at that kid fielding in slips for NEW on the weekend.. dead set clown. Wouldn't shut up untill he dropped ben early and benny gave it to him not just verbally but he did it with the bat as well.

i hear that a lot of the north eltham bowlers needed a lot of baby powder to soothe those arses that ben pounded.
from all reports, it was one of the better junior tons people had seen.

yeah he came in under pressure, struggled early then once he got to 50 he opened up and spanked the NEW bowlers around the park and before you knew it he made his tonne.

yeah heard he spanked reid all over the ground, which is no surprise really.
sure that will please rtd_13.
As for all this talk about dylan campell, seriously dont rate him at all..he is a shocking bat, from past experiences he tries to play everything through the leg side..his two scores this year have come from games against eltham and whittlesea who are basically rubbish. Start talking him up when he scores runs against teams that know how to play cricket until then, i will never rate him as a cricketer.

fmr_13;282383 said:
haha you clown.
if you think thats the way, well poor you. why dont you find out the facts before you start throwing that shit around. because quite frankly it just isnt good enough mate.

get a length, if you were a half decent cricketer your name would be being thrown around in here. and you would be in the north east side. but sorry mate, doesnt your old man get you into the teams ? well thats bad luck isnt it . haha.
cant wait to play you champ.

lol, zinggg.

creekers08/09;282441 said:
just taking a leaf out of another thread, any suggestions as to a best under 16 11? from the two leagues

From the two leagues or divisions?

Smith_Is_Back;282426 said:
yeah heard he spanked reid all over the ground, which is no surprise really.
sure that will please rtd_13.
As for all this talk about dylan campell, seriously dont rate him at all..he is a shocking bat, from past experiences he tries to play everything through the leg side..his two scores this year have come from games against eltham and whittlesea who are basically rubbish. Start talking him up when he scores runs against teams that know how to play cricket until then, i will never rate him as a cricketer.
Definetely does my man. Jack reid is a dud and i am guessing abba exposed him for his hack wide poo bowling? maybe if he learnt to move the ball and bowl at the bloody pegs he mite not get creamed!!
dyl is a good player, u dont make runs in north east if u arent a good player.
he will make runs against the better teams if he gets a good crack, quote me on this he will have a good score against some good mobs this season.
xxx

rtd_13;282491 said:
Definetely does my man. Jack reid is a dud and i am guessing abba exposed him for his hack wide poo bowling? maybe if he learnt to move the ball and bowl at the bloody pegs he mite not get creamed!!
he will make runs against the better teams if he gets a good crack, quote me on this he will have a good score against some good mobs this season.
xxx

ben abba is a great bat and plenty will be almost unstoppable with him in their side. But jack reid has all the makings of a bona fide superstar, his batting is coming along nicely and he is starting to get his rhythm back in his bowling after what i hear was a nasty leg injury.

the valley of excitment;282497 said:
ben abba is a great bat and plenty will be almost unstoppable with him in their side. But jack reid has all the makings of a bona fide superstar, his batting is coming along nicely and he is starting to get his rhythm back in his bowling after what i hear was a nasty leg injury.

wouldnt suprise me if you where him...you sound as cocky as him

rtd_13;282491 said:
xxx

haha yeah that was probaly it, probaly bowled that short rubbish he usually does. ben abba definetly put the cocky kid back in his place.
Yeah on dyl every time i seem to play him he never gets amongst the runs..he gets bogged down and this seems to bring a stupid shot along and therefore his wicket. i think he got a few runs in the under 14 carnival last year but i still wont rate him until he makes consistent good solid scores. but i hope the kid proves me wrong because he is known to hit a ball fairly well at times, just never seen it.

Smith_Is_Back;282507 said:
haha yeah that was probaly it, probaly bowled that short rubbish he usually does. ben abba definetly put the cocky kid back in his place.
Yeah on dyl every time i seem to play him he never gets amongst the runs..he gets bogged down and this seems to bring a stupid shot along and therefore his wicket. i think he got a few runs in the under 14 carnival last year but i still wont rate him until he makes consistent good solid scores. but i hope the kid proves me wrong because he is known to hit a ball fairly well at times, just never seen it.

Smith Is Back, I wouldn't go bad mouthing Jack Reid just yet, have you been picked in numerous rep. squads? Have you played in the 1st XI at your club? Have you taken as many wickets as Jack this year?

My guess is no, unless of course you're willing to share your name?

rusty81;282500 said:
wouldnt suprise me if you where him...you sound as cocky as him
Yeah he can afford to be cocky mate, if u could play the game like he can u would probably be cocky too!
Reid is no good when will people realise that!!
When he bowls at someone who is decent then he will get belted.
If anyone has any issues with that then speak up now.
xx

newcc if smith wont then i will.
Rhys dudley here lads.
Willing to cop some criticism so bring some on if u can find some with some form of truth behind it!!!
Smith is back may not have played in numerous sides but i have, the kid is no good end of story.
his bowling is about as effective as his sledging against us last yr which ended him getting like no wickets and being belted around by two players who can actually play the game.
thoughts on that newcc?

NEWCC (L);282520 said:
Smith Is Back, I wouldn't go bad mouthing Jack Reid just yet, have you been picked in numerous rep. squads? Have you played in the 1st XI at your club? Have you taken as many wickets as Jack this year?

My guess is no, unless of course you're willing to share your name?

Well mate, who are you for starters? probaly some spud in G Grade?
And considering reid has only taken like 5 wickets this year i have, and no i havent played ones because we play in something called BARCLAY. Something that the likes of NEWCC have never seen. And what grade is he playing now at NEW isnt he playing like down in E grade these days haha!

i agree with NEWCC i wouldn't go baggin out jack reid, he is a very good bowler who has some potential but i believe daniel cocking is a bettr bowler than he is. But onto better bowlers i heard bradley gedge bowled gas in D grade this saturday.

Leg Before;282532 said:
i agree with NEWCC i wouldn't go baggin out jack reid, he is a very good bowler who has some potential. But onto better bowlers i heard bradley gedge bowled gas in D grade this saturday.

you are a fool.
Clearly if he bowled gas he wouldnt be in D grade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back