DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

fmr_13;339657 said:
But he has a Premiership medallion, and you don't.

that is true, but he is still the worst player, they were a good team and good bunch of blokes, chris demsend or something like that, is a very good bloke.

Yeh, his cricketing ability may not be extraordinary. But his dedication and level of spirit which goes into the cricket is.
If you saw how far Damo has come as a cricketer, you may think a very different opinion to the one you have right now.

KnightRiders50;339652 said:
your the worst cricketer ive seen in my life.

So what?

I play for fun, and while I'd certainly like to be better it doesn't exactly ruin my day that you don't rate me.

KnightRiders50;339659 said:
that is true, but he is still the worst player, they were a good team and good bunch of blokes, chris demsend or something like that, is a very good bloke.

thats is true but hey this is diamo 7 IX and your 5ths? personally i dont know whether you would be in diamo 7's looking at the scorecard from this game it looks like you didnt do to much in the game ethier and coped a fair belting in the 2nd innings well done to DC on the flag and well done to morang to making it

fmr_13;339662 said:
Yeh, his cricketing ability may not be extraordinary. But his dedication and level of spirit which goes into the cricket is.
If you saw how far Damo has come as a cricketer, you may think a very different opinion to the one you have right now.

I belive SM have a player in a similar boat to damo i think his name is ryan croft but they are both just guys who want to play the game.

Thats the beauty about cricket not matter how good or how old you are you are able to play its not a grade but that doesnt matter coz your playing and the fact both DC and SM played these players when there are probably other blokes that could of play is a credit to their clubs and their culture.

twenty3;339695 said:
I belive SM have a player in a similar boat to damo i think his name is ryan croft but they are both just guys who want to play the game.

Thats the beauty about cricket not matter how good or how old you are you are able to play its not a grade but that doesnt matter coz your playing and the fact both DC and SM played these players when there are probably other blokes that could of play is a credit to their clubs and their culture.

I agree. I loved watching Croft bat too, even though it wasn't exactly textbook you could tell he was putting everything he had into his shots and he really looked like he was enjoying his batting, which is great to see.

i think we all tend to forget at times that this is park cricket. sure you can take it seriously but for people, like myself, who play lower grades its about enjoying the game

Catchfrase;339703 said:
i think we all tend to forget at times that this is park cricket. sure you can take it seriously but for people, like myself, who play lower grades its about enjoying the game

Exactly.

The Ox;339698 said:
I agree. I loved watching Croft bat too, even though it wasn't exactly textbook you could tell he was putting everything he had into his shots and he really looked like he was enjoying his batting, which is great to see.

ryan is a top bloke he gives his all for the game

Catchfrase;339703 said:
Spot on Catchfrase.
It's a shame you didn't participate in the nudie run on saturday :) haha

Catchfrase;340012 said:
not really lol... was quite the laugh tho...whats the yellow card for???
For saying "f****n oath go the wanderer" or something.
I know, ridiculous.

It wouldn't have been too bad seeing your naked body running along the oval and in front of cars at the round about.

Which muppet runs this thing!!!???! WANDERERS '09!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol lets leave the nudie for people who a) can run, and b) have a half decent body lol
another quesiton for you....how often do u do this bigcricket stuff ...450 posts?

also Congrats to all junior sides who won flags this year......unfortunately the 16 2's flag isnt at the Wanderer but it was a good game all in all. How good would a 2's falg have been at the wanderer chean??? haha

Catchfrase;340027 said:
Which muppet runs this thing!!!???! WANDERERS '09!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol lets leave the nudie for people who a) can run, and b) have a half decent body lol
another quesiton for you....how often do u do this bigcricket stuff ...450 posts?

also Congrats to all junior sides who won flags this year......unfortunately the 16 2's flag isnt at the Wanderer but it was a good game all in all. How good would a 2's falg have been at the wanderer chean??? haha
Some Mill Parkien and a Lower Eltham citizen.
And yeah I spend a bit of time on here, following in the footsteps of F.Ryder, telling peanuts to pipe down as it aggravates me while staring at a computer screen.

Coming from a player who played nothing but 16 2's I would have loved you to win, but sometimes it just doesn't happen.

W

look riversides team was probably same as NE's..bit of batting bit of bowling so it was fairly even though. although i dno why Connor Hogan has the courage to sledge when he bowls half trackers at the same pace of as an u/12. also M. Jacobson bowl loopy leggies and got wickets due to batsman error which is what i saw from afar. (including some stars of NE's line up) have to hand it to them though were the better side and also took full advantage of the long tail boasted by Nth Eltham. personally as an outsider on first impressions i would have K. Weaver higher in the line up. batted like a classical left hander. tall upright solid technique has all the signs of a true champion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back