DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

The Joker;270718 said:
I think you to blokes need to get a grip.... This page is ment to be for the kids to talk cricket and have some fun.....Not for two fathers telling every one how good there sons are..At the end of the day time will judge these kids and how good they become..Lets take a deep breath and calm down and move on cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Guys Mitch Johnson is a gun but still not a good as Tom Gilmore remeber his still only young but toms probabaly better and Mark Phelan isnt that good when he plays bottom age. He hit a ton not a 300 so his not a supergod yet lets see if he backs it up. Good to hear Mitch made doubles his old man on the weekend well done Mitch

plenty_hater;213743 said:
Any juniors coming up throught the Diamond Valley who you think will turn into stars?[/QUOTE

best juniors:
tom gilmore
mitch johnson
ben lennon
micheal denier
ejaaz elavi

hows that?;270626 said:
I have highlighted some stuff here. First of all, Lukas and Liam...never heard of them in my life, so I highly doubt if they are any good, and when I mean any good I mean make runs at representative level (North East Falcons). Secondly, I think we all know that Mitch is probably the best batsmen at this age group in this competition along with other good bats as Tom Gilmore, Mark Phelan and Ben Abbatangelo. And thirdly, I highly doubt that little Liam has been clocked at 142 clicks. In fact, you are talking utter dribble because I have seen him bowl and he does not bowl 142 champ.

I see this is your first post, maybe you should make it your last. Points for effot though.

Hows that?
are you serious? have you even seen lukas avramov play? just because you havnt heard of him and liam emery means they dont exist?
you should take a good look at yaself mate, lukas avramov is the future of cricket, lets put it that way, gun batsman and very handy bowler, his batting has gone from strength to strength since moving to melbourne from nsw. he has increddible footwork, and possibly the best pull shot that i've seen for a junior of his age, the kids got talent and im not talkin about overated shit********s like your beloved mitchel johnson or 'The Boy'. this kid is the full package, not only does he star with the bat but he can become a real hassel with the ball as well, bowling medium pace swinging it both ways, and on top of that, he is a leader in the field, can't beat that

also, has anyone heard about the leithal combination of cisek and reid? both capable of some serious heat, these two can cause more then there fair share of headaches, but im sure nothing is too great for the mighty mernda!!

CARN MERNDA!;)

keep you informed in weeks to come about how these boys go.

hows that?;270714 said:
Ok mate, I'm only involved with North East Falcons as a coach which the region rate him and Tom Gilmore the likely two to go on and play better cricket, no not just A grade but Premier Cricket, and also been through the Victorian Squads and they have already labelled him as one of the best bats in the state. Not the senior, but junior programs as in 17's and 19's Vic Squads, and they rate both him, Merrick Buchanan from Barwon and another fella from Southern Rangers the best 3 bats in the state for that age. So I would think if he is on there radar that he may just be the best bat in the comp, just maybe?? But what would I know, I'm being told by a bloke who hasn't stepped foot outside the DVCA. Hmmmm :rolleyes:

Coach...? North East Falcons...?

I was certain i was talking to a twelve year old with the standard of rubbish you post on this board! :eek:

You sure your not having a lend here pal...?

Mernda08/09;270847 said:
Hows that?
are you serious? have you even seen lukas avramov play? just because you havnt heard of him and liam emery means they dont exist?
you should take a good look at yaself mate, lukas avramov is the future of cricket, lets put it that way, gun batsman and very handy bowler, his batting has gone from strength to strength since moving to melbourne from nsw. he has increddible footwork, and possibly the best pull shot that i've seen for a junior of his age, the kids got talent and im not talkin about overated shit********s like your beloved mitchel johnson or 'The Boy'. this kid is the full package, not only does he star with the bat but he can become a real hassel with the ball as well, bowling medium pace swinging it both ways, and on top of that, he is a leader in the field, can't beat that

also, has anyone heard about the leithal combination of cisek and reid? both capable of some serious heat, these two can cause more then there fair share of headaches, but im sure nothing is too great for the mighty mernda!!

CARN MERNDA!;)

keep you informed in weeks to come about how these boys go.

I just had a look at both the North East Falcons and Northern Cowboys websites and noticed that neither of these boys had made it to the final 22 of either the Under 14's or 16's. Now I dont know if they are in another region, but I would think they are in this region, correct me if I'm wrong. Now if they cant make the final 22 of there region, tell me how they are the best going around? Anyone can be a good local player mate, but to be a very good player you need to make runs at representative level to become a good district player. Like I say, correct me if I'm wrong.

LegB4;270919 said:
Coach...? North East Falcons...?

I was certain i was talking to a twelve year old with the standard of rubbish you post on this board! :eek:

You sure your not having a lend here pal...?

I'll private message you who I actually am later on, what I do, what I've done and who I play for and what grade and you probably wont think I'm a twelve year old after that.

plenty has to be the worst batting side in the comp jevon kett and mitch johnson would have to be the worst players i have ever set my eyes on!
cockiest ********s ever

man of match cisek;271014 said:
plenty has to be the worst batting side in the comp jevon kett and mitch johnson would have to be the worst players i have ever set my eyes on!
cockiest ********s ever

mate your a cockhead i know for a fact thats not jordan cisek stop trying to be a hero you cock,.

hows that?;270968 said:
I just had a look at both the North East Falcons and Northern Cowboys websites and noticed that neither of these boys had made it to the final 22 of either the Under 14's or 16's. Now I dont know if they are in another region, but I would think they are in this region, correct me if I'm wrong. Now if they cant make the final 22 of there region, tell me how they are the best going around? Anyone can be a good local player mate, but to be a very good player you need to make runs at representative level to become a good district player. Like I say, correct me if I'm wrong.

mate did you not see me clearly state that lukas Avramov has just recently moved from nsw so thats why he's not in the final 22 squads you dumb ******** !
you know everyting dont ya mate?
just coz he hasnt made your little 'possy' yet doesnt mean he cant play,
correct me if im wrong but have you actually seen him play?

you wanna see a real team play come see mernda play buddie ;)

hows that?;270969 said:
I'll private message you who I actually am later on, what I do, what I've done and who I play for and what grade and you probably wont think I'm a twelve year old after that.

You sound like the cockiest dumbass in this forum mate, I'm sorry if Liam and Lukas havent played in your little north east falcons side. Maybe you should stop sucking Mitchel Johnsons penis and get down to eltham central and watch some real juniors play! Or does your massive ********ing head stop you from seeing some real talent when it slaps you in the face.

rusty81;270827 said:
plenty_hater;213743 said:
Any juniors coming up throught the Diamond Valley who you think will turn into stars?[/QUOTE

best juniors:
tom gilmore
mitch johnson
ben lennon
micheal denier
ejaaz elavi

Do you think that ejazz will still be good against bigger players and players who have quick feet?

hows that?;270968 said:

You sound like the cockiest dumbass in this forum mate, I'm sorry if Liam and Lukas havent played in your little north east falcons side. Maybe you should stop sucking Mitchel Johnsons penis and get down to eltham central and watch some real juniors play! Or does your massive ********ing head stop you from seeing some real talent when it slaps you in the face.

best juniors in the league are Lukas Avramov, Mitch Johnson and Tom Gilmore.
but Lukas in my books is better than Mitch and Tom by the legnth of flemington.

Riverside Legend;271092 said:

Riverside Legend (not something you would be proud of by the way), if you seriously think Mitch Johnson is no good then I will happily never reply to your posts again, no matter how much shit you give me because you obviously hold a grudge against him. Yes I havn't seen these two kids play, from the sounds of things they have slipped under the radar, but I'm sure there stats would speak for themselves and get them a chance to try out for these squads, which is the best of the best mate, so thats all I'm going on which I have been involved with as a coach for the last 2 years. The best juniors, from this region, that I have seen are Mitch and Tom as well as Darcy Campbell being the best technically correct bowler I have seen. Any kid can go out and smash a junior attack around mate, but its the kids with good techniques and the right mindset that will go on to be good premier first grade players. Both Mitch and Tom are very technically sound, I dont know about this Lukas kid so I cant comment, but Mitch and Tom will go on to be good district players, probably for Northcote I hope. As far as sounding cocky, I can assure you mate I am far from it and those that know me know that I am not, but when your being called a twelve year old of course your going to fire up and have a dip back and reel of what you've done and where you've got to. Sorry if it came across that way.

Trust me hows that, in the last 10 posts there has been more **** speeled in one post than you could have done in your whole life.

breeno;271210 said:
Trust me hows that, in the last 10 posts there has been more **** speeled in one post than you could have done in your whole life.

Your comment doesn't make sense? In the last 10 posts (my last 10 or in general), there has been more shit said in one post (my last post??) than I could have my whole life? I dont get it? :confused:

In other words your talking no where near as much shit as a certain person on this forum. Should of said it like that my bad.

hows that?;271202 said:
Riverside Legend (not something you would be proud of by the way), if you seriously think Mitch Johnson is no good then I will happily never reply to your posts again, no matter how much shit you give me because you obviously hold a grudge against him. Yes I havn't seen these two kids play, from the sounds of things they have slipped under the radar, but I'm sure there stats would speak for themselves and get them a chance to try out for these squads, which is the best of the best mate, so thats all I'm going on which I have been involved with as a coach for the last 2 years. The best juniors, from this region, that I have seen are Mitch and Tom as well as Darcy Campbell being the best technically correct bowler I have seen. Any kid can go out and smash a junior attack around mate, but its the kids with good techniques and the right mindset that will go on to be good premier first grade players. Both Mitch and Tom are very technically sound, I dont know about this Lukas kid so I cant comment, but Mitch and Tom will go on to be good district players, probably for Northcote I hope. As far as sounding cocky, I can assure you mate I am far from it and those that know me know that I am not, but when your being called a twelve year old of course your going to fire up and have a dip back and reel of what you've done and where you've got to. Sorry if it came across that way.

"Hows that?" stop promoting northcote cricket club, this is a dvca juniors forum. Also, your still on this dvca juniors forum even though you play senior cricket. How can you be so sure that mitch johnson is a superstar???? You state that you are involved in the coaching of the north east falcons side...will you be there selecting again this year? I think you know the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back