DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

creekers08/09;287554 said:
Phelan and ryder are doing well in B Grade for creek, ryder taking a few and Phelan batting well, Gilmore has got a 40* in A grade and Abbatangelo has made a 40 for Northcote, there not bad players

i wouldnt really say ryder doing to well in b grade. his playing c grade now isnt he??? im not sure... but thats the problem mate the kids with actual talent arent here talking dribble about themselves, its cos the kids who are good have got a bit of modesty about them...

its the kids who really havent achieved a great deal ie ryder that are on here badmouthing kids and talking themselves up like they are playing A grade and also being successful in A grade which are two very different things mind you.....

its a forum though mate these guys are in here talking about cricket in the diamond valley, not everyone is talking themselves up, and i dont think ive seen Ryder talk himself up either

haha nah mate, playing B grade again this week.
5th time this year as well haha .
and im doing alright 4/50 off 16 overs isnt too bad. especially when you are opening the bowling as an u16 cricketer.
i have taken wickets at rep level as well , so i really dont think you have any ground to make statements like that.

i will happily congratulate a player when he performs well , and i will talk up people who i believe are good cricketers. its opinion mate, and i have a right to have one. so if you dont like me voicing my opinions dont read them
and i dont mind if you have an opinion of my cricketing ability. i will take whatever you say on the chin , and if it has some good advice maybe i will take it on board, maybe.

16 (1) Blue Preview

monty vs reasearch - monty to win by 100 runs, larcoam-cooper to make 60. gilmore will make runs byt not enough to win.

south morang vs dimo - easy win to morang, tsonas to do well again with the bat and ball, expect rogers and knight to do well. einsidal to make a 3rd duck.

yarrambat vs epping - who cares, but yarrambat to win with ready to take 3 wickets.

lower vs macleod- storey out, so lower will take the points unless o'leary makes a big score.

panton hill vs stfranis - panton hill will kill them, maybe even a outright win.

KnightRiders50;287563 said:
16 (1) Blue Preview

monty vs reasearch - monty to win by 100 runs, larcoam-cooper to make 60. gilmore will make runs byt not enough to win.

south morang vs dimo - easy win to morang, tsonas to do well again with the bat and ball, expect rogers and knight to do well. einsidal to make a 3rd duck.

yarrambat vs epping - who cares, but yarrambat to win with ready to take 3 wickets.

lower vs macleod- storey out, so lower will take the points unless o'leary makes a big score.

panton hill vs stfranis - panton hill will kill them, maybe even a outright win.

Montmorency- I hate to say it but Monty will get up against the mighty research:p
South Morang- Will get up good spread of even players
Yarrambat- Yeh not fussed by this, by yarrambat to win
Macleod- Oleary is a very good player, aswell as a few others in the macelod side

will be an interesting round but due to a water like substance falling from the sky may be a one dayer next week

trymebest;287549 said:
boys i think everyone on this thread has to realise that you are playing under 16s in diamond valley and even though the supposed freaks (johnson,abba,dyson etc) play high senior grades they have not yet shown anything that would classify them as a "freak" player. i for a fact know that neither johnson,dyson,ryder who are all playing high grades have actually made a significant score this year and appear to just be filling up the numbers.

so the people big noting themselves and bagging each other pull your heads in and concentrate on cricket..

by the way representitive sides mean absolutely nothing especially on the junior side of it...

Well then, what would u classify as a good performance then ????
I believe some of the players talked about on this site have made some runs in higher grades, also some of the not so talked about.

fmr_13;284944 said:
who the **** are you mate!
first of all its ferguson champ.
second of all ,
riley dyson wishes he was half the cricketer i was, the bloke is no good.
care to reveal who you are so we can judge your cricketing abilities.

this is the kind of stuff that im referring too mate... i honestly do not care about your meagre cricketing acheivements but when you have the cheek to say someting like that about someone else it shows how insecure you are about your own game and how easily you are sucked in by nameless peoples opinions.... when your already talking about how far you will go in your cricketing career.all this while just scraping into the fairly weak diamond creek reserves.. safe to say mate modesty isnt your strongpoint.

i am very secure about my own cricket, i know that i am not going to make it i understand that. but when people come here and say stupid shit like riley is going to play for australia it annoys me. and then when other people start to say things like he is a better cricketer than me because i question a statement made by someone else it pisses me off.

he batted very well against us in juniors when we played them, slow but steady. but in seniors he did not bat as well. so its not like i am talking jargon.

oh and the fairly weak diamond creek reserves ? you mean the side that is second on the ladder. oh yeh that one ? you must be from research.

what exactly do you classify as making it?

mate maybe you shouldnt get so easily angered over jibes and just a bit of fun between mates talking each other up just to embarrass that person...

youve gotta remember mate its just a game... especially at the level your at.. and going by what your saying your going to remain at this level so just a couple of wise words for you mate... calm down :)

HOWZAAT;287578 said:

mate maybe you shouldnt get so easily angered over jibes and just a bit of fun between mates talking each other up just to embarrass that person...

youve gotta remember mate its just a game... especially at the level your at.. and going by what your saying your going to remain at this level so just a couple of wise words for you mate... calm down :)

hit the nail on the head with that one mate.. :D

HOWZAAT;287578 said:

when did i mention making it ? i dont really understand where you are coming from there.
but yeh , what level are you saying that im at ?
because you may be a little misguided.

cowboys selections where poor, einsidal and comen shouldnt be there. einsirdal done nothing with the bat or ball, same with comen. shouldnt be in cowboys. the falcons line up is way better with the likes of johnson,abba,gilmore,o'leary etc.

KnightRiders50;287586 said:
cowboys selections where poor, einsidal and comen shouldnt be there. einsirdal done nothing with the bat or ball, same with comen. shouldnt be in cowboys. the falcons line up is way better with the likes of johnson,abba,gilmore,o'leary etc.

yeh ive heard some complaints about the selections for cowboys, a match between the falcons and cowboys should be arranged i reckon

search08-09;287587 said:
yeh ive heard some complaints about the selections for cowboys, a match between the falcons and cowboys should be arranged i reckon

imagine if the sides were picked by the people.
i reckon they would be fairly different.

look im a fan of hayden as a bloke, but i havent seen enough of him to make a call on that, he didnt make any against us at the start of the year, but thats one innings

search08-09;287594 said:
look im a fan of hayden as a bloke, but i havent seen enough of him to make a call on that, he didnt make any against us at the start of the year, but thats one innings

2 ducks after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back