DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

as the cowboys have the "great wall of baring" must be pretty hard to get into it with great players like these running around.

fmr_13;283015 said:
haha good form by you mate,
just offload the blame onto one bloke.
tell me your contributions champ,
be interesting to hear a name as well.
must not be much chop as a cricketer , as your not in cowboys mate.
and they are pretty pooey.

so im waiting on you mate,
lets hear it.

your so intimidating fergy
(n)

im not trying to be intimidating, jordy ?

all im saying is that you dont come into the DVCA juniors inner sanctum and talk that garbage if you are a no good cricketer, especially from NMCA.

Mernda08/09;282963 said:
dudly your a joke mate?
everyone knows that jack reid is an excellent bowler that could bowl you out time and time again?

for a start u cant spell my name.
Second if he could get me out time and time again why did i make 50 against them last year when he was bowling?
if he could get me out soo easily why didnt he?
Your a ********in joke mate how many dowling 50s have you made?
cockhead.

your still hiding behind rusty81 mate,
whats your name ?
so we can all give our opinions on your cricketing ability aye.

im ferguson ryder, say whatever you want to say.

rusty81;283037 said:
good last name...matches you well.

cocksmoker i recall u were playing in the same game?
if im so shit how come i made 50 against u blokes and got 3 for.
if im a dud wtf does that make u new pooftas.
Umm still having a cry about our north east non selection are we?
well unlike u i actually played there!!!
Get a length and make north east then make 80 in north east, then come speak to me about how crap i am.
u have no idea mate

fmr_13;283041 said:
your still hiding behind rusty81 mate,
whats your name ?
so we can all give our opinions on your cricketing ability aye.

im ferguson ryder, say whatever you want to say.

you know who i am

haha so maybe i do.
but why dont you spread it in here,
because you have seemed to form a lot of opinion on other cricketers in here.
without letting them have a dip back,
so tell us mate,
who are you ?

fmr_13;283076 said:
haha so maybe i do.
but why dont you spread it in here,
because you have seemed to form a lot of opinion on other cricketers in here.
without letting them have a dip back,
so tell us mate,
who are you ?

first name : Scott
Last Name: Barnett
what you got to say mate?

OK, rusty81 is Niall Smith. So please stop posting now Niall. Second of all, ramma, Mitch is playing A grade up at Plenty so both him and Tom are playing the same level, however Mitch is bottom age. Those of you that dont rate Mark Phelan are fools, great technique, good head on his shoulders, will be a good district player. Like I said, Tommy is good, but I guarantee you that the other three will be better players. And as for my comment about 3 boundary balls an over in Barclay, depends what you see as boundary balls mate. Not many bowlers in DVCA can bowl in the same channell 6 balls in a row, let alone 10 overs.

Anyway lets move on, good crowd down at Binnak tonight to see the Demons get up against us in the Twenty/20. A good game, pitty about the result. For those that were there you's can clearly see 20/20 is not my game haha.

hows that?;283084 said:
OK, rusty81 is Niall Smith. So please stop posting now Niall. Second of all, ramma, Mitch is playing A grade up at Plenty so both him and Tom are playing the same level, however Mitch is bottom age. Those of you that dont rate Mark Phelan are fools, great technique, good head on his shoulders, will be a good district player. Like I said, Tommy is good, but I guarantee you that the other three will be better players. And as for my comment about 3 boundary balls an over in Barclay, depends what you see as boundary balls mate. Not many bowlers in DVCA can bowl in the same channell 6 balls in a row, let alone 10 overs.

Anyway lets move on, good crowd down at Binnak tonight to see the Demons get up against us in the Twenty/20. A good game, pitty about the result. For those that were there you's can clearly see 20/20 is not my game haha.

your clueless who this is
just like that 20/twenty innings of your tonight

haha sturgess, 20/20 is not your game at all .
loved the run out though :p

as for this rusty81 character, now that we know who you are. niall smith, everyone feel free to have an opinion.

fmr_13;283093 said:
haha sturgess, 20/20 is not your game at all .
loved the run out though :p

as for this rusty81 character, now that we know who you are. niall smith, everyone feel free to have an opinion.

I'll be the first, muppet! And yes Ferguson you are right, not my game, stroke some nice shots but all were along the carpet lol. And then the only one I hit well in the air I hit it straight down Baldy's throat! O well.

hows that?;283096 said:
I'll be the first, muppet! And yes Ferguson you are right, not my game, stroke some nice shots but all were along the carpet lol. And then the only one I hit well in the air I hit it straight down Baldy's throat! O well.

rusty 81 = nile smith

fmr_13;282679 said:
mate, who are you ?
are you some JIKA muppet or what ?
nice to see your side got stiched up by our 3rd string lineup.

if you cant appreciate the DVCA junior program , leave.

i'm not dissing the DVCA junior program, you got some top players running around, but seriously fergie, if you look at our side, it was 3rd string or thereabouts too. battle of the 3rd XIs it was.

hahaha alright joel. well then this kid who has come in and bagged our competition is a third tier player. well good on him aye.
makes him a 4th possibly 5th tier player in the valley :p

fmr_13;283102 said:
hahaha alright joel. well then this kid who has come in and bagged our competition is a third tier player. well good on him aye.
makes him a 4th possibly 5th tier player in the valley :p

as much as i hate giving an inch as far as the comparison of our comps go...i'd have to say thats very possible fergie. ur comp is only better cos it covers a wider area tho, lol.

Leg Before;283018 said:
as the cowboys have the "great wall of baring" must be pretty hard to get into it with great players like these running around.
one of a few contentious decisions...i don't mind that i didn't get picked, the bowlers picked were ok. just a few odd decisions as far as the batsmen go.

imported_simmo_;283106 said:
as much as i hate giving an inch as far as the comparison of our comps go...i'd have to say thats very possible fergie. ur comp is only better cos it covers a wider area tho, lol.

wouldt say covers a wider area at all mate get ya geography right. your comp has more teams then dvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back