DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

people have got to relise that plenty are not a one or two player side. I know mitch and ben are both guns. But there are plenty of other players in the side that are capable aswell. When you think of plenty you think Mitch and Ben, but you've got to think about other players like Cocking(should be playing falcons), Kett, D Smith, Cullen, Donaldson and Cotter. All these players are good solid cricketers.

(Btw its a big call to think mitch will fail 3 weeks in a row he is definately in for some runs soon)

Leg Before;284730 said:
people have got to relise that plenty are not a one or two player side. I know mitch and ben are both guns. But there are plenty of other players in the side that are capable aswell. When you think of plenty you think Mitch and Ben, but you've got to think about other players like Cocking(should be playing falcons), Kett, D Smith, Cullen, Donaldson and Cotter. All these players are good solid cricketers.

(Btw its a big call to think mitch will fail 3 weeks in a row he is definately in for some runs soon)

well said mate everyone has been on donaldsons back, but i think hes in 4 a big score along with the rest of the team

Leg Before;284730 said:

they probably aren't a 2 or 3 player side. except so far in this season theres more than enough evidence to show that they are. noone in that team has made a 50 besides ben and mitch. thats all im saying.

dirt.ball;284735 said:
they probably aren't a 2 or 3 player side. except so far in this season theres more than enough evidence to show that they are. noone in that team has made a 50 besides ben and mitch. thats all im saying.

every player in that team all has potential to score runs, lets put it that way.

yeah plenty of players have got starts but only mitch and ben have gone on. I must say THOSE TWO do not take wickets like daniel cocking , shane cullen and dayne smith. So clearly we are not a two man side.

good fizz;284663 said:
riley dyson is a freak playing in B grade at bundoora who have strong teams hit 91 against riverside will dominate this year defenitly play for australia

haha im riley dyson and i no myself that im not going to play for australian all i want to do is play at bundoora with all my family and mates until im 45.

and i no who it was that wrote that getting me back for something i wrote before.

HOWZAAT;284750 said:
haha im riley dyson and i no myself that im not going to play for australian all i want to do is play at bundoora with all my family and mates until im 45.

and i no who it was that wrote that getting me back for something i wrote before.

no ur a freak u will play for australia in 4 years

by the looks of things, this north east falcons u16 side can bat all the way down...
anyone got a rough batting order?
perhaps one of the falcons boys can let us know?

the lion;284777 said:
by the looks of things, this north east falcons u16 side can bat all the way down...
anyone got a rough batting order?
perhaps one of the falcons boys can let us know?

probably expected mark phelan and tommy gilmore to open the batting with mitch johson at 3?

why do people keep on talking about the same players.
saying how good they are doesnt mean your going to be as good as them. im sure the same old names realise they are good players with out some little suck up telling them every three seconds..

Due to the DVCA trials being cancelled because of the shitload of rain. Who do you think will make up the squad?
and who is to look out for out of that group of players?

HOWZAAT;284808 said:
why do people keep on talking about the same players.
saying how good they are doesnt mean your going to be as good as them. im sure the same old names realise they are good players with out some little suck up telling them every three seconds..

well said mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back