PH - Rian Hayley*
PY - Shane Cullen
RV - Lindsay Brophy-Hassett
SF - Zaen Taleb
SF - Bryce Miller
TU - Joshua Sandford
WH - Mitch McAuley
Thoughts?
anyone that should or shouldn't be there?

Re: DVCA Juniors

fmr_13;284944 said:
who the **** are you mate!
first of all its ferguson champ.
second of all ,
riley dyson wishes he was half the cricketer i was, the bloke is no good.
care to reveal who you are so we can judge your cricketing abilities.

not cocky at all are ya champ.

Lower Eltham 08/09;285411 said:
this is the u16 squad for DV this week:
DC - Trent Williams
DC - Dylan Campbell*
ME - David Chesterton*
MP - Luke Dark
MY - Michael Larcom-Cooper
NE - Jordan Cisek
PH - Rian Hayley*
PY - Shane Cullen
SF - Zaen Taleb
SF - Bryce Miller
TU - Joshua Sandford
WH - Mitch McAuley
Thoughts?

rian hayley as a keeper :eek:

fmr_13;284944 said:
who the **** are you mate!
first of all its ferguson champ.
second of all ,
riley dyson wishes he was half the cricketer i was, the bloke is no good.
care to reveal who you are so we can judge your cricketing abilities.

its funny how u bag me to make a point with some one else. i couldnt care less if your better then me but surely theres no point to bag me to to make a point with some one else i dont no.and honestly 'riley dyson wishes he was as half the cricketer as me' ???? who do u think you are mate??

DC - Trent Williams
DC - Dylan Campbell*
ME - David Chesterton*
MP - Luke Dark
NE - Jordan Cisek
PH - Rian Hayley*
PY - Shane Cullen
SF - Zaen Taleb
SF - Bryce Miller
TU - Joshua Sandford
WH - Mitch McAuley
Thoughts?

dayne smith was stiff as to not get into the team.

DC - Trent Williams
DC - Dylan Campbell*
ME - David Chesterton*
MP - Luke Dark
NE - Jordan Cisek
PH - Rian Hayley*
PY - Shane Cullen
SF - Zaen Taleb
SF - Bryce Miller
TU - Joshua Sandford
WH - Mitch McAuley
Thoughts?

team doesnt look the best, never heard of the kids bolded?

yeh that should be a very fair diamond valley squad, and all this trash talk about Ryder being no good is just not on, he has made falcons because he is good enough not because of his old man, he is a very VERY good player

share the passion;285422 said:
team doesnt look the best, never heard of the kids bolded?

rian hayley back in the day was a great cricketer but i havnt seen him since.
luke dark i have never ever seen , but all reports are good.
same with zaen taleb and bryce miller.

though i do see this miller has scored shitloads of runs!

and mitch mcauley has the stats to warrant a position.
taken a few wickets this year.

remember that they cant have the players from the first game of tri series cricket so it has to be some different players.
it may not be the best side, or the final side. but it is the best side available.

and to the bloke up above who said im cocky,
but you ask any sport psychologist about confidence and they will say that you need to have confidence in your own ability to be successful. if you think you can perform better than somebody, you usually do perform better than them.
confidence breeds success, but you have to know the difference between confidence and cockiness. and quite frankly i dont think you understand it .

i know that there are a lot of people who play better cricket than i do , i know that i am not going to go places in cricket in reality. but for blokes to come in here and say that there mate is a better cricketer than i am well thats no good. let your performances speak for themselves, prove this shit on the field.

good luck on the weekend,
hopefully we see the creek have a win against the plenty boys!

fmr_13;285435 said:

remember that they cant have the players from the first game of tri series cricket so it has to be some different players.
it may not be the best side, or the final side. but it is the best side available.

but you ask any sport psychologist about confidence and they will say that you need to have confidence in your own ability to be successful. if you think you can perform better than somebody, you usually do perform better than them.
confidence breeds success, but you have to know the difference between confidence and cockiness. and quite frankly i dont think you understand it .

i know that there are a lot of people who play better cricket than i do , i know that i am not going to go places in cricket in reality. but for blokes to come in here and say that there mate is a better cricketer than i am well thats no good. let your performances speak for themselves, prove this shit on the field.

superbly said

fmr_13;285435 said:

yeah your right you do need confidence, still doesnt mean you have to rate others ability below yours mate.

BEAMER!!;284891 said:
I agree with you on that one. everyone stop absolutely kissing mitch johnsons ass.
you sound like such pathetic losers.
riley dyson is a freak bat furguson, he's definitely better than you.

just above me, midwicket i think you are.
isnt this comment i quote exactly the same as my own .
just roles reversed.

im not saying you wrote it , im just saying what goes around comes around.

creekers08/09;285397 said:
Monty- easy win gilmore would have to make 300

Mornag- easy win again fitzsimmonds and tsonas to do well

Panton Hill- should win with more quality players them Macleod (storery big loss)

Lower- to many better players

Yarrambat- as said who cares

pretty ordinary league

i just want to no what people think about the teams they have played so far.

DC-a good bowling side which makes it extremely hard to score runs whilst batting against them.batting side struggled when we played against them but have some quality players that like to play there shots early.

NEW- alot of bowlers that are the same, desent pace but ball atleast 2 bad balls and over.batting struggles and i think they rely on the same players and dont have much depth.

PL-batting side that paniced when johnson made a duck and didnt have much more to offer.bowling side was good and had the ball moving all day making you work real hard for runs

RIV-a okay bowling side that have a few bowlers that will move the ball, alot of loose balls through out the day. didnt see the batting side of things

HOWZAAT;285466 said:
i just want to no what people think about the teams they have played so far.

DC-a good bowling side which makes it extremely hard to score runs whilst batting against them.batting side struggled when we played against them but have some quality players that like to play there shots early.

NEW- alot of bowlers that are the same, desent pace but ball atleast 2 bad balls and over.batting struggles and i think they rely on the same players and dont have much depth.

PL-batting side that paniced when johnson made a duck and didnt have much more to offer.bowling side was good and had the ball moving all day making you work real hard for runs

RIV-a okay bowling side that have a few bowlers that will move the ball, alot of loose balls through out the day. didnt see the batting side of things

Bun- a good bowling side led by D Campbell, bowled fairly tight all day probably bowled too many extras which won us the game but with the batting side of things they were ordinary, baring blocks too much and dyson made a blob however good to see him make some runs this week. Not much after them two. Carlyon and Russell can handle the willow as well.

Leg Before;285471 said:
Bun- a good bowling side led by D Campbell, bowled fairly tight all day probably bowled too many extras which won us the game but with the batting side of things they were ordinary, baring blocks too much and dyson made a blob however good to see him make some runs this week. Not much after them two. Carlyon and Russell can handle the willow as well.

Yeah Darcy must be a quality bowler seeing as he got out the likes of J.Kett and Louis Smith. quality batsmen.
louis once hit me for six in stickcricket, while ketty hit my clubs favourite son (Al Mann) for six in the seniors.
guns...

NEWCC (L);285511 said:
Yeah Darcy must be a quality bowler seeing as he got out the likes of J.Kett and Louis Smith. quality batsmen.
louis once hit me for six in stickcricket, while ketty hit my clubs favourite son (Al Mann) for six in the seniors.
guns...

yeh top bowler. good to see he is the talk of the town.

fmr_13;285435 said:

yeh just pointing back to the top
Luke Dark is a pretty average cricketer
from mill park ?
yeh not much good
but from Mill Park , Robbie Chadwick is a name to look out for
could be playing 15s
great cricketer
you boys heard of him

Denne Gaylor from Macleod is an absoloute superstar, made 71 in the first round before a couple of failures and was not out at stumps this week before the rain robbed him of a certain century

Would probably be second only to Tom Gilmore in terms of the best batsman in their comp

Watch for him to make a massive score this week, he will be hungry for runs after missing out last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back