DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Lower Eltham 08/09;285984 said:
like u said NEWCC (L) there has got to be some privacy ;)

your diverting from answering the question, all the more evidence to say you don't play for em!

I SLURP, RISK, AND COACH

"Tell us the truth"

"You can't handle the truth"

Alright guys, this approach isn't working, lets try good cop, bad cop.

breeno;285989 said:
"Tell us the truth"

"You can't handle the truth"

Alright guys, this approach isn't working, lets try good cop, bad cop.

lol your comment has put me in the mood to watch A Few Good Men

Monty 4 premiers 08/09;285788 said:
So with all the talks of the tri series teams.
what would be the final team that plays in the VMVU carnival????

J. Nicholson (Wk)
J. Taylor
D. Cocking
D. Forster
J. Cisek
M. Larcom-Cooper
M. Higgins
T. Williams
Dylan Campbell (Wk ??)
S. Mitchell
D. Smith
L. Brophy Hasset
O. Anderson

Thoughts???

there are 2 squads dont forget, i think ur fairley spot on for this one except dyl campbell is away over the olidays so wont be playing maybe chuck fitzsimmonds or chesterton in there asa kepper
thoughts?
both can bat aswell

Leg Before;285927 said:
yer very good bowling attack:
Dan Cocking moves it a mile
Cullen bowls good lines with the new ball
D Smith bowls absolute heat
T Fothergill good line and length

then with A Cotter to come on and bowl his underrated leggies and with good part timers like abba, joel, jevon and louis the attack is decent. Haven't seen too much of Thomastown so i can't comment. Really all the top 5 teams have good attacks cause al of them are so even.

yea, thanks mate
where you from ?

can hit the ball!;286001 said:
there are 2 squads dont forget, i think ur fairley spot on for this one except dyl campbell is away over the olidays so wont be playing maybe chuck fitzsimmonds or chesterton in there asa kepper
thoughts?
both can bat aswell

yeah id go with chucking fitzsimmons in there.
good keeper, can easily stop half-trackers down leg. which means he'd be able to stop my bowling.

much love.......NEWCC

NEWCC (L);286023 said:
yeah id go with chucking fitzsimmons in there.
good keeper, can easily stop half-trackers down leg. which means he'd be able to stop my bowling.

much love.......NEWCC

Guys just doing some tips for 16 teal this week.

Bundoora V Thomastown = Bundy to strong dyson to make runs and campbell to clean up.

Mill Park V Eltham = Mill Park have a very good couple of players Groom Andrews and Bhagra will get them over the line.

Lower Plenty V Whittlsea = Whittlsea will get points here but it will be close.

Riverside V North Eltham = Riverside have there pitch as a advantage but need to keep forster to a low score in a good match.

Plenty V Diamo = Planty to strong but diamo will put up a fight expect Johnson to fire after two ducks

what are the thourghts

got a few;286156 said:

Bundoora V Thomastown = Bundy to strong dyson to make runs and campbell to clean up.

Mill Park V Eltham = Mill Park have a very good couple of players Groom Andrews and Bhagra will get them over the line.

Riverside V North Eltham = Riverside have there pitch as a advantage but need to keep forster to a low score in a good match.

Plenty V Diamo = Planty to strong but diamo will put up a fight expect Johnson to fire after two ducks

what are the thourghts

Bundoora look in-form dyson, baring an campbell will make the difference.

Eltham should dominate mill park, Lukas Avramov to star in his first massive input this year (im predicting a ton at least)

Lower Plenty v Whittlesea, noone gives a rats ass about these teams. Just buzz off and go join HDCA or something...

RV v NEW - should be a close one. the big players from each team will decide the game.

Plenty v Diamo - L.Smith to be the star for Plenty with a prediction of 123*, and 5/12 off 1 over. Will Hiser, the comeback king is expected to drop a soda in gully.

got a few;286156 said:

what are the thourghts

Expect Ben Russel to get runs and take wickets in an easy win
Mill park for me, Groom and Andrews for cheap runs. Eltham to be winless
The Mighty Lower, Niall Smith in good form last couple games, D Vallance as well
NEW with the awesome foursome (Forster, Reid, Cisek, Duckworth) be a close game.
Plenty in another close one, Even stronger foursome (Johnson, Abba, Cocking, D. Smith)
Those last two games will determine the way the four will finish, maybe fitting Bundoora in instead of Riverside ???

Thoughts???????

Plenty v Diamo - L.Smith to be the star for Plenty with a prediction of 123*, and 5/12 off 1 over. Will Hiser, the comeback king is expected to drop a soda in gully.[/QUOTE]

Lol Chini ur a funny man

No Good at cricket;286176 said:
Expect Ben Russel to get runs and take wickets in an easy win
Mill park for me, Groom and Andrews for cheap runs. Eltham to be winless
The Mighty Lower, Niall Smith in good form last couple games, D Vallance as well
NEW with the awesome foursome (Forster, Reid, Cisek, Duckworth) be a close game.
Plenty in another close one, Even stronger foursome (Johnson, Abba, Cocking, D. Smith)
Those last two games will determine the way the four will finish, maybe fitting Bundoora in instead of Riverside ???

Thoughts???????

youre probably Niall Smith as well, as well as rusty21 and smith is back.

NEWCC (L);286174 said:
Bundoora look in-form dyson, baring an campbell will make the difference.

Eltham should dominate mill park, Lukas Avramov to star in his first massive input this year (im predicting a ton at least)

Lower Plenty v Whittlesea, noone gives a rats ass about these teams. Just buzz off and go join HDCA or something...

RV v NEW - should be a close one. the big players from each team will decide the game.

Plenty v Diamo - L.Smith to be the star for Plenty with a prediction of 123*, and 5/12 off 1 over. Will Hiser, the comeback king is expected to drop a soda in gully.

l.smith... probly worst cricketer i've seen

No Good at cricket;286173 said:
What sort of pitch is at Riverside (Whatmorgh)
That will be the difference i rekon.

new all weather one...if they had an old pitch they would get found out

What about lower plentys under 16s, they have got a couple of good players there dont they? Smith? he made falcons last year im sure and vallance wasnt far behind him, is there anyone else who goes alright or not?

The_Punter14;286357 said:
What about lower plentys under 16s, they have got a couple of good players there dont they? Smith? he made falcons last year im sure and vallance wasnt far behind him, is there anyone else who goes alright or not?

no good this year, next year will be there year with there bottom age players or player in Smith thats about all they have, no where near it this year.
next year they will probaly win the premiership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back