DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

The Night Watchman;287984 said:
Bowling wise he hits the spot time and time again, shows winning the bowling average for B-Grade last year at morang

Batting, not the best start to the year but made 209 runs last year @ 52, deserves cowboys

Don't forget he is bottom age

bit sad to comment on urself einsidal, and there bottom aged players in the comp how have made 50s.

search08-09;287985 said:
Results week one for blue

Creek- 2/191 vs morang, great effort from creek, not good from south morang

Search- 5/180 vs Mont, great effort from our boys, first real challenge for mont this year

Macleod- 8/108 vs Panton Hill- 3/24, macleod struggled, but will be an interesting finish next week

St Francis- 101 vs Lower- 0/2, lower to get up against not the strongest opposition

Yarrambat- 9/115 vs Epping 0/6, yarrambat to win but doesnt matter really

some very good performances this week,
Shireff 106*- Creek
Taylor 3/27- Hill
Lee 58- Search
Bibby 3/17- Epping

apologies if i missed any
are u serious mate u missed alot of great stand out performances!!!! such as one of the being Dylan Potter with a hat-trick.. it may have been a bit of a shakey one but it was a hat-trick and no1 can takee that away from him.. there was also some other ones for this round!

save em;288036 said:
are u serious mate u missed alot of great stand out performances!!!! such as one of the being Dylan Potter with a hat-trick.. it may have been a bit of a shakey one but it was a hat-trick and no1 can takee that away from him.. there was also some other ones for this round!

if u read properly it says results for blue..

KnightRiders50;287586 said:
cowboys selections where poor, einsidal and comen shouldnt be there. einsirdal done nothing with the bat or ball, same with comen. shouldnt be in cowboys. the falcons line up is way better with the likes of johnson,abba,gilmore,o'leary etc.

fair call but maybe you should have a bit more info before you question why their there
komen isnt even playing the cowboys carnival due to work,
and eisledine was probaly the only spinner who preformed alright at the try outs
and ovcoarse the falcons team is better, its always been like that.

mouth;288061 said:
fair call but maybe you should have a bit more info before you question why their there
and eisledine was probaly the only spinner who preformed alright at the try outs

If he isn't doing anything at club level, than youd expect he wouldn't do much at Dowling level.

HOWZAAT;287939 said:
16 against diamond creek
46 against new
26 against plenty

there are his scores for the first 3 games against the 3 top sides. so i hope you can understand why he is being rated... so before you start talking about what happened 2 or 3 years ago look at the stats mate.
rofl your a goose how are those good scores??? 2 or 3 years ago..., he played cowboys last year so i dno what ur talking about there. The kid has no idea, biggest sook and is very selfish. grandfather gets him into alot of things, his own father even admitted he didn't deserve to play last year cowboys and hows he going in seniors? heard he made a duck playing 4s. makes me really believe u as to how he is being rated as a batsmen :confused::confused::rolleyes:

mouth;288061 said:

Mate the cowboys are now probably relieved komen can't play, he's doing them a favour...komen is poo "literally"..i'd go close to rating the cowboys now without him lol

he's obviously not commited to his cricket enough..i hear he prefers the bottle.

on ya bike back to whittlesea

thoughts of teal game this w/e

BUN vs TT- darcy rattle thomastown, bundoora to win easy. Dyson to get em with the willow
MP vs EL- Mill park to win, bhagra to take wickets.
LP vs WH- Close one, probably whitlesea.
NEW vs RV- dylan potter stars with a hatty, but duckworth cements his name in NEW 'big four'. I reckon reid and cisek to rip through riversides batting.
PY vs DC- Plenty skittle diamo for 90 but plenty in some strife 2/12. Could Mitch Burton pay for dropping mitch johnson? Also none of the gun players from diamo score with the bat. Fergie, trent and Mark all failed. Plenty to win johnson and abbatangelo to have a big partnership.

Thoughts?

Drew El Moussalli from NEW's Under 16's took possibly the best catch I have seen in my 8 years of playing off my bowling yesterday.

Square Cut;288068 said:
Mate the cowboys are now probably relieved komen can't play, he's doing them a favour...komen is poo "literally"..i'd go close to rating the cowboys now without him lol

he's obviously not commited to his cricket enough..i hear he prefers the bottle.

on ya bike back to whittlesea

haha very true opens the batting and swings from ball 1

not to sure bout the bottle though

Just like to inform everyone of D.Potter's hat-trick yesterday against NEW.

D. Patrick 10 (caught at point)
D. Forster Golden (Caught behind)
R.Reid Golden (LBW)

the two bolded werent out, dylan missed his by a foot and reid smashed the ball into his pad.
but hey a hat-trick is a hat-trick, cant be taking away from the kid..top effort.

just like to inform all that,
from all reports the diamond valley was well lead by jordan today.

had a win over HDCA just to confirm that we are better than NMCA and HDCA.
good work lads!

fmr_13;288088 said:

good work lads!

haha yeah solid win today by the boys, another clean sweep i think it was.
Young fella by the name of Mitch McAuely from Whittlesea bowled awesome picked up 3fa, little left armer was very impressive. Good too see a 3rd string valley side can beat an almost top strength hdca side.
Team is looking good for janurary tournament.

fmr_13;288088 said:

good work lads!

Both sides were full of no names (NMCA vs DVCA).

NEWCC (L);288102 said:
I wouldn't say that Jordy Cisek is a no name

The NMCA side was, I just assumed that because they were only beaten by one run, they were both "Lesser known" teams. My bad.

considering dowling players are not eligible to play it takes from the competition sides anyway.
but it does show the level of depth in each association.

and diamond valley has shown that they do have depth. and it is exciting times for us diamond valleyians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back