DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

NA*MP;289377 said:

ok fellas
lets get our tips for this round....
Under 16 Blue
South vs Diamond Creek- South Morang to get the points with the first 5 or 6 batrs to get runs chasing 190.... p.s well done to jayden sherieff last week on his 106*
Bats vs Epping- Yarrambat to get over the line just..
Franks vs Lower- Lower Eltham easy mitchell to get a ton 100*
Macleod vs Hillers- Close one her Macleod have got them on the ropes early with o'leary getting 3 early ones still think panton hill to strong with mcinness in atm.
Monty vs Research- Gilmore gets 70 odd and lee 50 odd, monty batsmen will have to fire research good bowling attack

Under 16 Teal
Bundoora vs Thomastown- Campbell fired got 4 fa Bundy easy
Eltham vs Mill Park- Big run chase for eltham, stars will have to fire including, Cranny, Taylor etc need runs!
Lower Plenty vs Seas- Close one here 1/30 chasing 180 lower plenty to get the runs with bwoen in form and niall smith.,...
Riverside vs NEW- Another very close one, but i think Riverside will chase down NEW 150, well done to syl potter on his hatty good effort mate (Y)
Diamo vs Plenty- well we know probably the best two teams in the comp but diamo getting rolled for 94?:eek: huge surprsie there but plenty will have the composure to win now after mitchy being dropped and abba to make runs aswell.....\

Thoughts?
good luck to all..... :D

the valley of excitment;289071 said:
abbatangelo
johnson
O. anderson
dyson
duckworth

You don't have a clue mate
Anderson and Duckworth:eek:
Mate you have O'Leary, GILMORE, Phelan, Gilbert all better bats than them
Even though Ducky is a good mate of mine not top 5 material

Keep Wandering;289418 said:

yeh good point duckworth not the best bat in the comp

Keep Wandering;289418 said:

at his best ducky is a gun, can't fit them all in mate, are you actually a WANDERER?

can hit the ball!;289422 said:
yeh good point duckworth not the best bat in the comp

are you serious mr. "can hit a ball"?
If you've have had the pleasure of watching timmy duckworth bat you instantly want to make love to him.
he is a superstar (as well as avramov)

NEWCC (L);289485 said:
If you've have had the pleasure of watching timmy duckworth bat you instantly want to make love to him.

Bit of man-love NEWCC?

can hit the ball!;289414 said:
Under 16 Teal
Bundoora vs Thomastown- Campbell fired got 4 fa Bundy easy
Eltham vs Mill Park- Big run chase for eltham, stars will have to fire including, Cranny, Taylor etc need runs!

mate mate mate, who's cranny and taylor?
the one name you forgot to mention is avramov, a matchwinner as proven in his winning performance for the NSW state team

NEWCC (L);289485 said:

NEWCC (L) i dont no who you are but thats the attitude we need here, too many people trying to bring others down... the rest of you should be ashamed.

NEWCC (L);289488 said:
mate mate mate, who's cranny and taylor?
the one name you forgot to mention is avramov, a matchwinner as proven in his winning performance for the NSW state team

yer avramo should take eltham across the line...match winner for sure!
taylor and cranny are not up to the standards of avramov.

i really hope NEW bowl riverside out for a cheap score...

just so we can get a game back on riverside..

good luck tomorow everyone.

NEWCC have lost against the siders due to st felding by everyone.. there were some good highlights but overall a good match..

good job today diamo! lol that was pathetic. even bundy made a close effort against plenty. from what ive heard plenty are overrated anyway. is this true?

6 Hitter;289927 said:
good job today diamo! lol that was pathetic. even bundy made a close effort against plenty. from what ive heard plenty are overrated anyway. is this true?

lol clearly plenty are not over rated, they smashed a good team in diamo today what would make you think they are over rated? they did it with ease everyone got a start apart from the two openers and macca who was wrongly given out leg before:rolleyes:. I must say i did expect more from diamo they seemed to drop their heads when they dropped mitch countless amount of times.

Some results of the 14 1s Blue comp
Lower Plenty Whittlesea
3/161 B.Jenkin 41 7/135 L.Carroll 77* (expected)

Plenty Montmerency(Who CARES but espected)
7/108 8/79(CC)

Thomastown U Bundoora (expected)
7/189 D.Crockett 52 84
T.Emmins 30

Eltham Mill Park
5/144 A.Lamont 3/202 J.Stroud 45 A.Mills 50* J.McSwain 3//4(Upset)

North Eltham Wanderers Riverside
9/155 A.Curl 48 2/192 M.Nolan 53* J.Boddy 37* L.Potter37* (Upset)

the valley of excitment;290018 said:
does this place big questions on diamond creek, losing to plenty and wanderers? pressure does funny things to people.

wat about the wanderers? they aren't sitting too pretty just like diamo. It now looks like riverside are safely set in the four and the final two final spots will come down to bundy, NEW and creek. Saying that its a big test for riverside in the next two games because their playing plenty and creek. I know myself ive got to watch out for the hat-trick man dylan potter (very underated allrounder).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back