DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

i was just thinking and i couldnt quite understand why juniors playing seniors could only bowl a certain amount of overs. batsmen dont have to retire on 100 in seniors like they do in juniors how come the bowlers are dis- advantaged. i just cant get my head around how kids are getting penalised even though they are younger. this makes it very hard for young gun bowlers (especially spinners) to play higher grades.

thoughts??

HOWZAAT;293462 said:
i was just thinking and i couldnt quite understand why juniors playing seniors could only bowl a certain amount of overs. batsmen dont have to retire on 100 in seniors like they do in juniors how come the bowlers are dis- advantaged. i just cant get my head around how kids are getting penalised even though they are younger. this makes it very hard for young gun bowlers (especially spinners) to play higher grades.

thoughts??
Yeah I'll have to agree with you there champ.

Even though I'm finished juniors im only allowed to bowl 6 over spells and 16 in a day.
Not cool, when many of the teams I play in are chock full of younger blokes.

Double Ton.

NEWCC (L);293464 said:
Yeah I'll have to agree with you there champ.

Even though I'm finished juniors im only allowed to bowl 6 over spells and 16 in a day.
Not cool, when many of the teams I play in are chock full of younger blokes.

Double Ton.

yeh i really feel for the spinners. we have a great spinner (matt dunkerton) and he is playing well under his ability basicilly because our higher grades cant fit in a kid that can only bowl 5 over spells. how easy is it for a bat just to face 5 overs out if a kids got you in trouble.

well batted good form.

FieldingAllrounder;293449 said:
Ah fair enough.

No one answered my question before, who are some bottom-aged players/top age 14's, that will be good in the 16's next year?

Jack Mclaglan.bundoora
i think he's in u/16's nxt year.pretty good bat.
Won the league batting average in u/14's last year(while botttom age) with an average of over 100 and played in the dvca team this year.

HOWZAAT;293466 said:
yeh i really feel for the spinners. we have a great spinner (matt dunkerton) and he is playing well under his ability basicilly because our higher grades cant fit in a kid that can only bowl 5 over spells. how easy is it for a bat just to face 5 overs out if a kids got you in trouble.

well batted good form.

well said pal;)

y does every1 hate pelnty just.. because we keep winning..

We absoulty blitzed the field last season 2 claim the 16s A premiership

and for u NEW boys u cudnt make the top 4.

SOUTH MORONG beat u 2 that

so shut ur mouths until u win somethin

emu;293523 said:

and for u NEW boys, u cudnt make the top 4.

mate NEWCC is on the up, while plenty are on the decline, can't wait til plenty finally get their own and drop down into money.

emu;293523 said:

20 bucks says this guy isnt realy from plenty. anyone want to bet???????

emu;293523 said:

Probably from South Morang, seeing as his grammar is terrible.

maybe i am.. maybe im not...
but i do hve respect for DIAMO coz they r talented even though some of them arnt the best people ul ever meet

i respect research talented side last season

but NEW i hve no respect 4 because they r a bunch of loud mouth no bodies who think they r the greatest club in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back